Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Ava Max to hold an album launch party in Roblox

Just now, STJ said:

Bjøhn can't do Belladonna either, since she doesn't have a whistle register 2018_ari8@2x.gif

Oh I'm sure she can do the whistle in Belladonna.. if she stubs her toe hard enough ari8 

Besides, Ava already won in all the other department:

• Singing? Ava Max is Mariah Carey's vocal teacher. Whitney Houston's inspiration. Börok could never.
  • Dancing? Ava Max, 12 times winner of Dancing With the Stars. When was the last time you even saw Børk move? Exactly.
  • Production? Ava has the best producers from all over the world to work on Heaven & Hell (which has a 120/100 score on Metacritic by the way). Bârk? Stuck having The Blessed Madonna producing her entire discography.

Yeah.. sorry missy ari8

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh I'm sure she can do the whistle in Belladonna.. if she stubs her toe hard enough ari8 

Besides, Ava already won in all the other department:

• Singing? Ava Max is Mariah Carey's vocal teacher. Whitney Houston's inspiration. Börok could never.
  • Dancing? Ava Max, 12 times winner of Dancing With the Stars. When was the last time you even saw Børk move? Exactly.
  • Production? Ava has the best producers from all over the world to work on Heaven & Hell (which has a 120/100 score on Metacritic by the way). Bârk? Stuck having The Blessed Madonna producing her entire discography.

Yeah.. sorry missy ari8

dead2

1 minute ago, STJ said:

dead2

I mean just look at this thread. Ava Max, aka the future Queen of Pop, managed to book an exclusive event with one of the biggest games in the world.

And Børk? Does she even know how to use a computer? She probably sends her vocal recordings to her producers using a mail pigeon. 

ari8

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I mean just look at this thread. Ava Max, aka the future Queen of Pop, managed to book an exclusive event with one of the biggest games in the world.

And Børk? Does she even know how to use a computer? She probably sends her vocal recordings to her producers using a mail pigeon. 

ari8

I can confirm this is true, re-enactment of Størk using a PC:

tenor.gif?itemid=9696474

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

Tease of when Lady Gaga promoted Born This Way on FarmVille orangu1 

and when Tove Lo did a party in Animal Crossing, Rina Sawayama did one in Minecraft, Selena did an interview in AC as well, the girls are creative juicy1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.