Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Do You Miss the Old-school BG?

I just read some old BG threads and wow what a depressing time to be stans. Some of the topics argued were horrible and some of the older generation of FOTP users were vile af.

BUT...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I live for the drama of it all. gaga5

...do you miss those dark times? Do you aspire to turn the current BG back into those messy standom moments?

Let's see what y'all have in mind!

bey11

Yeah I miss it, I haven't made an old school BG thread in ages bc it's so depressing here anytime I visit and I even made a vile post in that Belly Clarkson thread yesterday, literally no kiis from anyone, wtf am I even doing it for then um2 

3 hours ago, Merryem said:

stan drama was far more entertaining in 2013 tbh...now with katy not even in the game anymore arguing with hag stans just isn’t the same 

Even in 2015/2016 but now it’s just stale 

2 hours ago, Gilly said:

i miss the carefreeness of it all. People are sissies nowadays and get offended over EVERYTHING ny12 i cant call demi a whale without some SJW coming down my throat ny12 

No threads about Beyonnaise either ny12 

6 hours ago, Gilly said:

i miss the carefreeness of it all. People are sissies nowadays and get offended over EVERYTHING ny12 i cant call demi a whale without some SJW coming down my throat ny12 

ikr, everything is too PC now rip2

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.