Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Mariah was threatened with a knife by ex Tommy Mottola

She was basically his golden ticket. A prize on his arm and the most successful artist in the world – and he was in control. Not surprised that he made this kind of move when she wanted to get out. She really hit the nail on the head when she referred to it as a Svengali type situation. Obviously he never had 100% of the control, but that's what he thought he had. 

7 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

It's pretty evident he didn't care about her and just used her for money and fame. I don't get how she can forgive him, but maybe he's changed his ways since then, probably not. 

Definitely a forgive don't forget kind of scenario. I think she's forgiven him because she came to understand what kind of person he is. She accepted it, and the best way to deal with that is just to move on. 

Also, she knows him far more than we do. She has her reasons, I'm sure.

On 9/25/2020 at 12:26 AM, Tomás said:

The ammount of distraught this man put Mariah through all throughout her 20s and beyond. 

michael-jackson-devil-poster-tommy-mottola-sony-300x272.jpg

On 9/25/2020 at 3:00 AM, BabyMario44 said:

MJ was right about Tommy Mottola. 

wait this isnt photoshopped? rip3 

3 hours ago, TRENCH said:

omg thats so crazy!

the first album ive listened of hers is Caution and i loved it!

where do i start learning more about her? do yall think her new book would be a good place to begin?

I made a (lengthy) playlist of my favs if you want to take a gander

But I'd start from her debut and go chronological

That man will always be considered a piece of shit even if she did forgive him moo12

I can’t wait until my copy of her memoir arrives on Tuesday because now I’m wondering if she reveals the identity of that dinner guest as I want to know why they never came forward to help her get away from that monster jj3

On 9/27/2020 at 6:47 PM, StanLeeMusique said:

That man will always be considered a piece of shit even if she did forgive him moo12

I can’t wait until my copy of her memoir arrives on Tuesday because now I’m wondering if she reveals the identity of that dinner guest as I want to know why they never came forward to help her get away from that monster jj3

she probably wont say who jj3 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.