Dennis Reynolds

What is your opinion of the interludes on the Oops album?

I say "interlude" but they're not actually nicki5 They all function as interludes, but they are on the same track as the actual songs, not independent tracks... bebe1 

Anyway, you what I'm talking about - all the high school chit chat omigod-does-he-like-me interludes with Britney talking to her besties and the guy on the answering machine bebe1 Do you like them? Do you continue listening to them when the songs reach that point?

I.... actually prefer the placement of interludes in Oops! manner tbh. I don't like that I've got to have an album with a tracklist so long it's not even funny anymore. Only Janet and Mariah have made separate interludes that could be listened as if they're music themselves. Other artists usually put interludes because they don't have the material to fill in the album.

On 9/27/2020 at 2:34 AM, Miss Show Business said:

They're cute. I even edited the Dear Diary prelude at the end of "Walk on By" to end the album (with the b-sides I added) with Dear Diary. jj2

I'd like to have them edited out jj2

Just now, Miss Show Business said:

Perhaps I can do this for you if you're interested, lmao jj2

If you have time that be great jj2

I could do it myself but I don't know where I can get an FLAC version of all 15 songs creep1