Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Control the Briney Era [current era: BOMT]

2630a9becaa1ae1253287b8d3bb379d6.png

Welcome to Control The Britney Spears Era. For those who don't know, this is quite simple. Every week, I will post one album in Britney's discography (starting from BOMT, up until Glory), and you have to... yes, control the era. 

To do this, you can do a number of things; re-arrange the tracklist, re-design the album and single covers, plan a whole different tour, choose different single choices, and the list goes on. You can even go further and explain your answers in great detail, do large promotional lists, or a whole new look for the era. It's up to you. Do what you wanted Britney to do. However there are a few ground rules, which you don't explicitly have to follow, but it'd be advisable to:

Keep your albums at the same pace of the thread. Don't shoot ahead to the end until we move on there. If you miss an album, you can still post it though. If you want to schedule releases that were not official albums (i.e. EPs, Greatest Hits), post them along with the "era" it comes from. You don't have to release 8 albums; you can do less or more. 
You can use any songs that Britney recorded for anything. Do not worry about the timescales; this is all imaginary. You can put a Circus song on Glory, or you can put a Chaotic song on Femme Fatale. 
You can use any unreleased songs by Briney, including demos. By other artists for Britney.
You can rename any songs or albums to whatever you think is more appropriate, but leave a note so everyone else knows.
I'd suggest not using songs that don't exist (i.e. songs that haven't leaked or making up your own songs) but of course you don't have to follow it, if you have a plan in mind.
Be somewhat realistic; it's mainly fantasy so you don't have to stick to the book, but be realistic if you're including success, tours and album lengths (an album can only fit 80 minutes maximum on one disc).
Be creative, be exciting, and enjoy this year's Control The Era. If you have any questions, just mention myself and I'll be here to answer. 

5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

...𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊

21eb19a80704f8dbf8176d0db0fd517fa32e669c

the cover looks great.

If i could re-arrange the tracklist it could be:

1. Baby One More Time*

2. Crazy (stop remix)*

3. Sometimes*

4. Let Me Take You There

5. Born To Make You happy*

6. From The Buttom Of My Broken Heart*

7. I'll Be There*

8. I Have Nothing (cover)

9. Deep In My Heart*

10. Thinkin' About You

11. E-Mail My Heart

12. Luv The Hurt Away

13. I'll Never Stop Loving You

14. Autumn Goodbye*

15. I'm So Curious

*SINGLES CHOICES

Ans as for the era, it was perfect. The tour was also perfect.

600x600bb.jpg

deluxe tracks in bold

...Baby One More Time

(You Drive Me) Crazy [the Crazy Remix!]

Autumn Goodbye – altered instrumental to not sound like a bonus track

Sometimes

Born to Make You Happy

You Got it All

From the Bottom of My Broken Heart

Luv the Hurt Away – final remastered version if it exists

I'm Never Gonna Stop Loving You

Deep in My Heart

Where Are You Now – raw demo version remastered

I'm so Curious

I Have Nothing

SINGLES

lead:

...Baby One More Time/I'm Never Gonna Stop Loving You

2nd:

Crazy (stop Remix)/Crazy (album version)

3rd:

Luv the Hurt Away

4th:

From the Bottom of My Broken Heart

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.