Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Shawn Mendes | Wonder | Oct 2

I can't with Elvis duran ruining Shawn's surprise by leaking info to a fan a second time. 

Anyway perched! He's been working with a lot of promising people the last six months that I believe are gonna have a really positive influence on his sound. 

26 minutes ago, ajp said:

That’s the intro to the album. Wonder (the song) hasn’t come out yet. mad5

Oh mad5 I thought it was a trailer for the song laughcry1 I was confused why it played like a minute of it

The blue vinyl is stunning as well as the poster that comes with it but like I don't want to purchase it if I don't like the song. 

I'm hoping I'll really enjoy this era. Aesthetically so far I love it. His past albums have never blown me away in their entirety so hopefully this project is more up my alley. 

EDIT: The blue hoodie is also cute af but not $70 cute rip4 

I think the video is stunning. I don't know how I feel about the song. I think it's too short and doesn't really go anywhere?  Like the structure is just kinda weird. Like the first half is nice but then it loses me. I wish it had a bridge and then led into the explosive chorus part. The song just didn't feel like it had enough time to develop to get the level of sound at the end, idk. 

I will say though that I like the general sound and visuals and I'm very intrigued about the rest of the album. 

It's cute but the song especially the first verse reminds me too much of "Why" off his last album. I was hoping he'd go more in the direction of If I Can't Have You / Señorita. 

The latter half of the song slays though and the video is stunning. 

The video is quality alex1 I think he is trying to keep-up with Harry Styles. 
I think, this direction in sound for him is more rock than pop which is inevitable  - it is Album 4. I kept thinking the chorus would have a hook, but it didn’t. Nice start to the era, tho rav3

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.