Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

JLO is FLOPPING with Maluma. Why?

because jlo is over and has been over (musically)

i like the sis but shes been chasing trends and hot collabs for literally a decade now dead2 from pitbull, to iggy, to cardi, to bad bunny, and now maluma dead2 she has no shame or artistic integrity, and people can see right through it. When will washed up artists understand that hot collabs will not (necessarily) revive your dead career or are a guaranteed success? like if people dont care or if you dont have the following, it will flop. Thats not to say JLo is a hasbeen, shes still a prominent figure in the entertainment industry, but shes just not “it” musically anymore and no amount of hot collabs will change that dead2 

7 hours ago, fab said:

I think Madonna is to blame.. after Medellin, the gp just isn't here for Maluma collabs anymore nicki4

Is that in USA? 'cause "Hawaii" is BIG here in South America, specially after the Neymar drama. Song is playing everywhere and it's at the top of the charts.

17 hours ago, fab said:

I think Madonna is to blame.. after Medellin, the gp just isn't here for Maluma collabs anymore nicki4

I mean his collabs following did pretty well for themselves. I don't like Medellin either but of all the ways to rile the rabid dog that is the creator of this thread this wasn't the smoothest way of doing it. If you really wanna come in strong, use something they can't argue numbers with because even while the sis is piss poor at making a point, numbers talk for ha. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I mean his collabs following did pretty well for themselves. I don't like Medellin either but of all the ways to rile the rabid dog that is the creator of this thread this wasn't the smoothest way of doing it. If you really wanna come in strong, use something they can't argue numbers with because even while the sis is piss poor at making a point, numbers talk for ha. 

@fab take his advice! This smart member clearly knows what he’s talking about brit9

Medellin - 53m streams 

Jlo - 2m streams 

On 9/29/2020 at 7:43 AM, Jjang said:

@fab take his advice! This smart member clearly knows what he’s talking about brit9

Medellin - 53m streams 

Jlo - 2m streams 

JLo has 25M streams on Youtube after 1 week lol

On 9/28/2020 at 12:16 PM, Gilly said:

because jlo is over and has been over (musically)

i like the sis but shes been chasing trends and hot collabs for literally a decade now dead2 from pitbull, to iggy, to cardi, to bad bunny, and now maluma dead2 she has no shame or artistic integrity, and people can see right through it. When will washed up artists understand that hot collabs will not (necessarily) revive your dead career or are a guaranteed success? like if people dont care or if you dont have the following, it will flop. Thats not to say JLo is a hasbeen, shes still a prominent figure in the entertainment industry, but shes just not “it” musically anymore and no amount of hot collabs will change that dead2 

She has a movie with Maluma out next year. It's good promo regardless of the song performance lol The hot collabs happen because the young artists love her lol Cardi literally stans JLo. Mariah begged several times even on live tv for a Cardi collab and the good sis Cardi said she was too busy. yet she also shot a MOVIE with JLo (Hustlers) nnnn. JLo gave Bad Bunny a spot at the Superbowl. They have lot to win by working with her.

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

She has a movie with Maluma out next year. It's good promo regardless of the song performance lol The hot collabs happen because the young artists love her lol Cardi literally stans JLo. Mariah begged several times even on live tv for a Cardi collab and the good sis Cardi said she was too busy. yet she also shot a MOVIE with JLo (Hustlers) nnnn. JLo gave Bad Bunny a spot at the Superbowl. They have lot to win by working with her.

Mariah didn't beg for anything honey. You are tripping if you think new artists wouldn't like to work with a legend. And what the hell does Mariah have to do with this thread?

XNUlgx.thumb.gif.f18c983e81b308f4d392e1b

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.