Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Why is Britney being called crazy but Madonna can get away with this?

Because Madonna is notoriously known for doing shit for the sake of pissing off basics (such as yourself) while anyone that knows a tiny bit about her knows she just has an extremely playful and "eccentric" personality.

The difference is Britney has an IQ of a vegetable in interviews while Madonna has proven time and time again to be smart, eloquent and witty when she wants to. 

Not that I'm defending Britney getting called crazy (because there's no defense to it), but when Britney acts strange on social media, it's a little out of character. M does shit like this all the time. She used to get called out on it regularly around 2015/2016 but everyone's just gotten kinda used to it. 

21 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

I feel like Britney is just being herself brit16

Madonna on the other hand posts weird shit because she clearly wants attention lol3

Either way, they should both be allowed to post whatever they want on their social media accounts aretha1

Couldn't have said it better myself

1 hour ago, Exhale said:

I guess because Britney used to act normal for a long while and went "crazy" all of a sudden whereas Madonna has always been... Well Madonnajj3

Britney has always been eccentric, even in debut days interviews... but people only associate her with the word crazy due to the head shaving incident--which doesn't seem that crazy if you think about the music industry and how much they control their artists, just look at Jojo, Kesha etc who never managed to break free of that control. 

tenor.gifdd0dbe9835b1065e1cb7149644146f3b.gif

Madonna is probably just drunk in that video. nicki5

1 hour ago, StanLeeMusique said:

I feel like Britney is just being herself brit16

Madonna on the other hand posts weird shit because she clearly wants attention lol3

Ofc only Madonna wants attention and everyone else that does weird things is just  "being him/herself". lol3

I feel like this is a thread purely to bash madonna in some way. No one is saying Britney is crazy, they have said her posts seem erratic, nonsensical and worrying given the freebritney saga and her recent hospitalisation for her mental health

Madonna is completely calculated and has never been able to let loose and do anything other than take herself too seriously

1 hour ago, Shego said:

Madonna is probably just drunk in that video. nicki5

Ofc only Madonna wants attention and everyone else that does weird things is just  "being him/herself". lol3

Sis I’m a Madonna fan but I’m not going to be in denial and act like she hasn’t been trying really hard to bring attention to her biopic lol3

Britney’s been through a lot shit and we need to be glad that the poor girl is finally getting the chance to be free since she’s been used by her dad her entire life. You may consider her posts “weird things” but it’s obvious she isn’t posting to promote anything or bring attention to herself like Madonna is doing brit4

3 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

Sis I’m a Madonna fan but I’m not going to be in denial and act like she hasn’t been trying really hard to bring attention to her biopic lol3

Britney’s been through a lot shit and we need to be glad that the poor girl is finally getting the chance to be free since she’s been used by her dad her entire life. You may consider her posts “weird things” but it’s obvious she isn’t posting to promote anything or bring attention to herself like Madonna is doing brit4

We love a non-biased member oprah15

49 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

Being herself? ari7 

Because clearly shaking like a rattlesnake while answering "most asked fan questions" that turn to be vague no1curr questions about what's her favorite color is normal behavior. dead1 Obviously something not normal is going on with her so stop romanticizing or normalizing everything she does just because she's your precious little gay icon. Either she's forced to upload these "look at me I have it together and I'm zen" posts by her team, or she's simply trying to hijack her way through them or she's just pretty much heavily medicated and compromised which would explain why she acts so fucking weird. That's what people are picking up on, not just the mere fact of her "being herself" on insta like please how naïve can you be. 

And yes Madonna's such an ill wicked attention whore for filming herself while working on a movie she's writing and directing dead1

This thread is 100% an intent to call Madonna crazy, period. Miss @Kristina is no stranger to that. Just look at her lame ass post history. 

Go get your vegetable fave in check before you come for a hardworking woman who's currently writing a screenplay about her legendary unmatched career <3 

33 minutes ago, StanLeeMusique said:

I don't care about Britney, i didn't mention her and i didn't have the need to compare her IG posts with anyone's else. brit4 Madonna is literally just dancing in the video and she has post plenty of them since.. ever. If she wants attention she knows better ways to get it, the movie isn't even ready to promote it tho. brit4 She was always an eccentric person. brit4

4 hours ago, Jjang said:

Being herself? ari7 

Because clearly shaking like a rattlesnake while answering "most asked fan questions" that turn to be vague no1curr questions about what's her favorite color is normal behavior. dead1 Obviously something not normal is going on with her so stop romanticizing or normalizing everything she does just because she's your precious little gay icon. Either she's forced to upload these "look at me I have it together and I'm zen" posts by her team, or she's simply trying to hijack her way through them or she's just pretty much heavily medicated and compromised which would explain why she acts so fucking weird. That's what people are picking up on, not just the mere fact of her "being herself" on insta like please how naïve can you be. 

And yes Madonna's such an ill wicked attention whore for filming herself while working on a movie she's writing and directing dead1

This thread is 100% an intent to call Madonna crazy, period. Miss @Kristina is no stranger to that. Just look at her lame ass post history. 

Go get your vegetable fave in check before you come for a hardworking woman who's currently writing a screenplay about her legendary unmatched career <3 

oh....my god. why?

On 9/28/2020 at 6:37 PM, Jjang said:

Being herself? ari7 

Girl you’re one hell of a mess nicki5

It’s ironic that you’re trying to make fun of Britney’s mental state by calling her a “vegetable” when it’s you who’s obviously delusional and has a screw loose in your head since you’re making shit up by acting like everyone’s against your “little gay icon”. Fact is that you’re the only one who called Madonna an “ill wicked attention whore”. If you would’ve actually read the OP you would’ve seen that it says people call Britney crazy and that it no way says Madonna is crazy. Stop making yourself look like a damn fool because no one here has denied Madonna’s career accomplishments. Like I stated, I’m a fan of both but people like you are the reason Madge’s fan base has a bad reputation mad2

On 9/28/2020 at 7:16 PM, Shego said:

I don't care about Britney, i didn't mention her and i didn't have the need to compare her IG posts with anyone's else. brit4 Madonna is literally just dancing in the video and she has post plenty of them since.. ever. If she wants attention she knows better ways to get it, the movie isn't even ready to promote it tho. brit4 She was always an eccentric person. brit4

Now it’s your turn: First of all, I mentioned/compared Britney’s and Madonna’s Instagram posts because that’s the topic of this thread. Not that hard to figure out if you actually read the OP brit4

No one is denying that Madonna is an eccentric person and I never said anything about her movie being ready. Once again, if you’ve would’ve actually taken your time to read and shown that you’re capable of comprehension you would’ve noticed that I said she’s trying to bring attention to her biopic, which isn’t a lie just facts. I mentioned it because it can benefit her if she actually gets the attention of an actor, actress or anyone else who might want to get involved in her biopic. Yet you’re making it seem like that’s a bad thing since you say that Madonna has “better ways” to get attention. So I ask what are those “better ways” you’re talking about since we haven’t seen them in years brit4
Get back to me when you find out but for now you need to stop acting like she’s better than everyone else because it’s just making you look delusional like that other Madge stan. Face the fact that the world isn’t stuck up Madonna’s ass like both of you are and stop trying so hard to shove her down everyone’s throat brit4

Maybe it’s because Madonna hasn’t burnt down her gym and decided to talk about it on Instagram as if it was the most normal thing. lol3 

Anyway, R. Tina is back at it again with her tired-ass threads. Give it up, girl.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.