Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Why is Britney being called crazy but Madonna can get away with this?

58 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Maybe it’s because Madonna hasn’t burnt down her gym and decided to talk about it on Instagram as if it was the most normal thing. lol3 

Anyway, R. Tina is back at it again with her tired-ass threads. Give it up, girl.

ikr imagine romanticizing someone as dumb as Britney, a vegetable is actually too smart for her so let's call her a brick now  

2 hours ago, StanLeeMusique said:

Girl you’re one hell of a mess nicki5

It’s ironic that you’re trying to make fun of Britney’s mental state by calling her a “vegetable” when it’s you who’s obviously delusional and has a screw lose in your head since you’re making shit up by acting like everyone’s against your “little gay icon”. Fact is that you’re the only one who called Madonna an “ill wicked attention whore”. If you would’ve actually read the OP you would’ve seen that it says people call Britney crazy and that it no way says Madonna is crazy. Stop making yourself look like a damn fool because no one here has denied Madonna’s career accomplishments. Like I stated, I’m a fan of both but people like you are the reason Madge’s fan base has a bad reputation mad2

@Kristina has a long history of making anti - Madonna threads/posts so unless you're a context blind tool (which you are) you'd count this is as a harmless/genuine thread when in reality that member clearly is just trying to come at Madonna and trying to equate quirkiness and eccentricity with Britney's cries for help / mental instability / heavily medicated ass / less than smart self. idk what it is so you choose - but Madge is not any of that! brit3 "Madge gets away with this?!?!?" as if dancing to her old demos she's revisiting for a screenplay she's writing with an Oscar winning writer is as bad as Britney's alarming behavior given her bat shit crazy history. Don't you have a petition to sign or a movement to join to free this dumbass? Go focus on that lana4

I hate that you're making me sound like I give two shits burn1 I don't give a crap and yes I'm gonna call a dumb celebrity dumb - a vegetable, a brick, an imbecile, an ameba. Whatever it may be this is BG demi1 Not happy with it? Change the rules. rih6

It's scary how y'all don't have an intuition for people's intentions/motives like damn there's a bunch of Karens in forms of fags right here 

35 minutes ago, Jjang said:

@Kristina has a long history of making anti - Madonna threads/posts so unless you're a context blind tool (which you are) you'd count this is as a harmless/genuine thread when in reality that member clearly is just trying to come at Madonna and trying to equate quirkiness and eccentricity with Britney's cries for help / mental instability / heavily medicated ass / less than smart self. idk what it is so you choose - but Madge is not any of that! brit3 "Madge gets away with this?!?!?" as if dancing to her old demos she's revisiting for a screenplay she's writing with an Oscar winning writer is as bad as Britney's alarming behavior given her bat shit crazy history. Don't you have a petition to sign or a movement to join to free this dumbass? Go focus on that lana4

I hate that you're making me sound like I give two shits burn1 I don't give a crap and yes I'm gonna call a dumb celebrity dumb - a vegetable, a brick, an imbecile, an ameba. Whatever it may be this is BG demi1 Not happy with it? Change the rules. rih6

It's scary how y'all don't have an intuition for people's intentions/motives like damn there's a bunch of Karens in forms of fags right here 

What the fuck is your problem? Go an get yourself checked because you seem to have some anger issues.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

I'm going to clock you once and for all.

Eccentric = doing a painting in a bikini in the garden to Mozart. Laughing it off to burning down the gym.

Dumb = recommending hydrochloric acid as a vaccine to people on instagram, promoting all lives matter. 

ny13

13 minutes ago, STJ said:

I'm going to clock you once and for all.

Eccentric = doing a painting in a bikini in the garden to Mozart. Laughing it off to burning down the gym.

Dumb = recommending hydrochloric acid as a vaccine to people on instagram, promoting all lives matter. 

ny13

Tell Britney to spell hydrochloric and you’d see what dumb is 

16 hours ago, STJ said:

Britney has always been eccentric, even in debut days interviews... but people only associate her with the word crazy due to the head shaving incident--which doesn't seem that crazy if you think about the music industry and how much they control their artists, just look at Jojo, Kesha etc who never managed to break free of that control. 

Britney, an eccentric? Not really.

17 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Britney, an eccentric? Not really.

Whatever word used to describe her behaviours on instagram. It's not something that's caused by the meltdown is my point. She's always been goofy/that way. 

People act like she's changed completely or went crazy because of the things she do on instagram are those who never watched her interviews from 1998-2004 before any of the meltdown happened. 

This video illustrates my point. She literally made a similar joke in the veins of burning down the gym about her hair extensions, and then doing that goofy pig nose thing. People act like she's never done these things before instagram or the meltdown:

And that's the point Kristina was trying to make, Madonna could be the same way, but fossils got defensive for no reasons and started coming for Godney's IQ ny4 

First of all, there are many types of intelligence, even if she never went to university, it doesn't mean she's dumb. Being able to compose songs is a type of intelligence in itself, not to mention her extremely good dancing skills.

5 hours ago, Jjang said:

lol imagine being a pedo & police sympathizer + bluntly ageist  (and then backing down when called out) and then pretending to be all high and mighty in her own transparent ass thread. Fuck outta here y'all are a bunch of fake ass fags I'll tell you that ajay1

Police sympathizer? Wtf is that ajay1

49 minutes ago, STJ said:

And that's the point Kristina was trying to make, Madonna could be the same way, but fossils got defensive for no reasons and started coming for Godney's IQ ny4 

Kristina doesn't really have a point. The point of this thread is to drag Madonna like every other Kirstina's  thread. eve1

Being "worried" that people call Britney crazy and then points out that Madonna, of all people, isn't called crazy is calculated af.

It is ironic that Kristina wonders why people call Britney crazy for simple videos, then Kristina implies that Madonna is crazy because she posted a video where she is goofy and listens to her old demo. Kristina could have chosen some better video to show Madonna's messy side.  sia2 

If Kristina wants drama, she will get it. If that means getting Brit dragged to hell, so be it. Nobody asked for it, except Kristina. oprah14 

4 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Kristina doesn't really have a point. The point of this thread is to drag Madonna like every other Kirstina's  thread. eve1

Being "worried" that people call Britney crazy and then points out that Madonna, of all people, isn't called crazy is calculated af.

It is ironic that Kristina wonders why people call Britney crazy for simple videos, then Kristina implies that Madonna is crazy because she posted a video where she is goofy and listens to her old demo. Kristina could have chosen some better video to show Madonna's messy side.  sia2 

If Kristina wants drama, she will get it. If that means getting Brit dragged to hell, so be it. Nobody asked for it, except Kristina. oprah14 

She chose that video because it's one of Madonna's most recent instagram videos. But Kristina made a good point, why does madonna, kanye or anybody get away with this sort of behaviour? 

Also I wouldn't describe that video as "goofy"... possessed/drunk would be a better word dead2

50 minutes ago, STJ said:

She chose that video because it's one of Madonna's most recent instagram videos. But Kristina made a good point, why does madonna, kanye or anybody get away with this sort of behaviour? 

Also I wouldn't describe that video as "goofy"... possessed/drunk would be a better word dead2

Right, I didn’t get the vibe that this is to drag Madonna. That vid is a bit weird just like Britney’s vids. It’s a legitimate question why Britney always gets the shade when others don’t as much... most probably because of her 2007 breakdown. So sad. brit2 

3 hours ago, STJ said:

why does madonna, kanye or anybody get away with this sort of behaviour? 

If Madonna was "getting away with something", this thread won't even exist.

And you can't compare her with Kanye when the man has some serious shit happening on his head. He's not well, there's a whole Circus.mp3 around him and his wrong behaviour.

Britney is not well too, but her videos aren't half as bad as people like to think. She has been in the middle of a bs legal/mediatic battle for years now, so the focus on her is obviously stronger for whatever she does. 

And Madonna isn't doing anything wrong: her videos are mostly common and regular, with her classic bizarre humour that doesn't affect anybody. Her movie is gonna happen in like two years from now, so there's nothing to promote atm.

Her life, her account, her way to have fun. As long as she doesn't become a MAGA supporter or starts some drama with other celebs (which as long as I remember, she hasn't done) things will remain fine.

On 9/29/2020 at 3:48 AM, Jjang said:

Idk why your stupid ass is acting like we don’t know we’re posting in a Battlegrounds thread, but I do know your unstable ass needs some serious help aretha1

It’s obvious, like I stated before, that you have a few screws loose up there and you need to get checked out. 1. You probably hate yourself because of your sexuality, 2. You’re probably in the closet and in denial or 3. You’re a straight homophobe with mental issues and have nothing better to do with yourself so you try to bring down others. Either way you need to get your shit together ASAP because this is a pop music forum and, whether you like it or not, it has members with different sexualities. We don’t need a dumb piece of shit like you calling other “fags”, so either get some help or fuck off somewhere else mad2

On 9/29/2020 at 11:36 AM, Kristina said:

Police sympathizer? Wtf is that ajay1

Not him bringing up George Floyd like 20 years later when literally everyone else has moved on lmfao1 Not him acting as if he hasn't said messy things on police brutality  juicy1

Jjang, bringing up NHB material, but you're one step closer to a warning hun.

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

Not him bringing up George Floyd like 20 years later when literally everyone else has moved on lmfao1 Not him acting as if he hasn't said messy things on police brutality  juicy1

Jjang, bringing up NHB material, but you're one step closer to a warning hun.

Me: unbothered with 0 wps gag1

15 hours ago, StanLeeMusique said:

Idk why your stupid ass is acting like we don’t know we’re posting in a Battlegrounds thread, but I do know your unstable ass needs some serious help aretha1

It’s obvious, like I stated before, that you have a few screws loose up there and you need to get checked out. 1. You probably hate yourself because of your sexuality, 2. You’re probably in the closet and in denial or 3. You’re a straight homophobe with mental issues and have nothing better to do with yourself so you try to bring down others. Either way you need to get your shit together ASAP because this is a pop music forum and, whether you like it or not, it has members with different sexualities. We don’t need a dumb piece of shit like you calling other “fags”, so either get some help or fuck off somewhere else mad2

lmfao the meltdown demi1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.