Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

Worst Discography Among The FOTP Faves

Worst Discography  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Discography

• Ariana Grande
    • Beyonce
    • Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Katy Perry
    • Lady Gaga
    • Lana Del Rey
    • Madonna
    • Mariah Carey
    • Rihanna
    • Selena Gomez
    • Taylor Swift

Sequel to my recent flop thread bebe1

Ariana-Grande.jpgbeyonce-naughty-boy-runnin-lose-it-all.jpg?quality=80&w=400&h=400&crop=1

Britney-Spears.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fa6ecabe5-50fa-4b7c-a498-0a6298421873

116210.jpgiZvCmEjp_400x400.jpg

175653.jpgd55a3c34-4d19-45b4-bab2-980153af7e93.jpg?crop=63,0,563,500&w=400&h=400&mode=crop&scale=both

jW50tLJC.jpgrihana_5e43d875af1c6.jpg

83517.jpgtaylor-1.png

Which of these iconic pop stars has the worst discography out of all the FOTP faves. Vote and give reasons (if you feel like it) in this thread. 

P.S. I left out Dua because her discography isn't big enough to compete with the others

The audacity for anybody to say anyone but Ms. Gomez...is it methanol that you inhale? All of the other faves have impressive catalogue of music, then you have Selena Gomez. She may be better than, say, Ava Max, but even Demi Lovato has better discography than hers.

The audacity of some people coming for the legends Mariah and Madonna when the only memorable thing your faves have done for the last decade is sing repetitive Sia rejects. Songs that sound like they belong on P!nks "The Truth About Love" album are not it in 2020 sis. mad5

9 minutes ago, STJ said:

You should leave out Seleno for future polls dead2 Everyone just keeps saying her for any type of question dead2

Maybe people wouldn't pick on her if she actually made above average music

4 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Rihanna's is just average, she only has Rated R (her best), LOUD and GGGB.

Imagine calling Rihanna average lol3. I love how I can immediately figure out what your taste in music is based on the Rihanna albums you like

Spoiler

Also it's "Rihanna is just average" or Rihanna's just average" not "Rihanna's is just average". If you're gonna shade someone at least have good grammar.

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

Imagine calling Rihanna average lol3. I love how I can immediately figure out what your taste in music is based on the Rihanna albums you like

Hide contents

Also it's "Rihanna is just average" or Rihanna's just average" not "Rihanna's is just average". If you're gonna shade someone at least have good grammar.

Bc I don't think her Music aged greatly. But GGGB, Rated R and LOUD aged like fine wine though 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.