Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

Worst Discography Among The FOTP Faves

Worst Discography  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Discography

• Ariana Grande
    • Beyonce
    • Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Katy Perry
    • Lady Gaga
    • Lana Del Rey
    • Madonna
    • Mariah Carey
    • Rihanna
    • Selena Gomez
    • Taylor Swift

13 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Thanks for acting like a saint - can you spread this message to the millions of Little Medonsters that drag talented artists like Lady Gaga & Mariah Carey as well? ;) 

i think Madge stans have to stop discrediting, trashing other artists like Lady Gaga (who is a better singer and actress and more talented), Janet (who can dance better), Mariah Carey, Whitney (who are by far better singers) etc. for no reason... it's lame

17 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

i think Madge stans have to stop discrediting, trashing other artists like Lady Gaga (who is a better singer and actress and more talented), Janet (who can dance better), Mariah Carey, Whitney (who are by far better singers) etc. for no reason... it's lame

The only thing where Gaga is more talented than Madonna is vocal abilities. jj2 

Anyway, it is actually the other way round. Madonna is being called talentless by haters from other stan bases. 

6 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Gaga is a better actress too. both are equal in performing and writing. Madge is a better dancer.

Just like Madonna, Gaga had her acting moments.

Both are bad actresses who should focus on music. The only difference is that critics overrated Gaga's acting skills.  There are are better actresses than Gaga who are still mediocre, but some critics act like Gaga is the new Glenn Close.

Gaga's acting in her last music video is horrible. If that is good acting according to critics, then film industry should apologize to Madonna for Swept Away. sia2 

6 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

both are equal in performing and writing. Madge is a better dancer.

Madonna is light years ahead of Gaga artistically, no one can reinvent their image like Madonna that's why she stayed relevant for so long, the other thing that needs to be appreciated about Madonna is that she's a risk taker, if she believes in something she's willing to stick to it regardless of what others think - albeit that's not always a good thing....

Gaga in her prime (as in before her hips retired) was a better performer but the last few years she's been hit or miss. The Enigma residency was awful the only memorable part was when she screamed "DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF MY PUSSY".  Madonna is a decent live performer but i wish she'd lip-sync more. 

36 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

Good luck with that....

24 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Madonna is a decent live performer but i wish she'd lip-sync more. 

decent?!? M's a superb performer. it's a fact. the Girlie Show, the Blonde Ambition tour, her VMAS performances etc. proves she is AWESOME on stage.

just look at this:

she SLAYED! oprah15oprah15

4 hours ago, Lynk said:

The same could be said about Rihanna and all the artists you just mentioned

As for Riri, I think Rated R is a great album, her best, Its a solid 8,5/10,

Best songs: Hard, Fire Bomb, Wait Your Turn, Rude Boy, Rockstar 101, Mad House, Russian Rulotte, G4L, Te Amo, Photographs

GGGB is an 8/10, great 

Best songs: Umbrella, Don't Stop The Music, Shut Up And Drive, Rehab, Hate That I Love You, Disturbia, Take A Bow, Cry, Bubble Pop

and LOUD, good a 7/10.

Best songs: S&M, only girl, California king bed, what's my name, love the way you lie, raining me. 

All very good albums.

The rest either ok, average or bad

4 hours ago, STJ said:

Mariah, if you've listened to one or two albums, you've listened to all of them bey11

Don't downvote me, @Bionic-AHHH!, @Billie Frank.

Reverse psychology made me downvote it, oop! bey7

But besides the obvious choice that is Selena Gomez, I really am not familiar with Lana's music out of the other faves so I will say her? I don't think her discography is bad but I never cared to check for what she has to musically offer.

On 9/30/2020 at 12:56 AM, Gabe. said:

Katy Perry for me. Selena comes a close second but she at least has Rebible to her name.

Now I know who caused all of Katy's albums low scores on Metacritic. Gabe, are you secretly Sal Cinquemani from Slant? wendy3

Spoiler

Jk. I love you, King! jj2

Spoiler

Revival ain't shit. Mum, she sang off-key on record. SHE SANG OFF-KEY ON RECORD!!!!

Spoiler

whit2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.