Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Artists who haven’t surpassed their debut album in terms of success.

44 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Xtina tbh. It wasn't a case of every subsequent album being a total flop, Back to Basics was great for her, but she's never really exceeded or even matched what she had with her debut. 

She may not have exceeded the sales but she did exceed expectations (of her previous albums) when it comes to concept and creativity. 

Stripped may not have outsold CA but it showed her growth as an artists.

Back to Basics is an album that cemented her legacy.

Bionic is an album filled with Post-Feminism innuendos and got better as it aged. 

Lotus---albeit not her best work still showcased her vocals.

Liberation showed how much she just doesn't give a fuck about the numbers game anymore. 

1 minute ago, Daniel K. said:

She may not have exceeded the sales but she did exceed expectations (of her previous albums) when it comes to concept and creativity. 

Stripped may not have outsold CA but it showed her growth as an artists.

Back to Basics is an album that cemented her legacy.

Bionic is an album filled with Post-Feminism innuendos and got better as it aged. 

Lotus---albeit not her best work still showcased her vocals.

Liberation showed how much she just doesn't give a fuck about the numbers game anymore. 

I mean yes, I know and i agree (mostly!), I wasn't dragging her kjhjkl this is purely a sales based conversation

20 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I mean yes, I know and i agree (mostly!), I wasn't dragging her kjhjkl this is purely a sales based conversation

I know, I just put it out there if  in any case anyone else decides to drag. 

I mean, there are pop girls having a far worst time than Xtina in terms of sales so there's that. 

6 minutes ago, STJ said:

The pic is sending me ny4 The close-up angle makes it look like the nose is almost as big as the neck. 

Answer: Xtina, Katy, Carly Rea Jetson.

Xtiba and Carly yes but Katy? Katy’s most successful album is her second (Teenage Dream) by a LOT. One of the Boys isn’t even her second most successful..I’m pretty sure Prism  holds that title. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.