Dani K.

Do you wear make up? if so, what are your faves?

Here are mine:

Lip Tint: Tony Moly Get It Tint S: Baby Coral & Tony Moly Get It Tint S: Chili Pepper

Concealer: The Saem Tip Concealer in Light Beige

BB Cream: iWhite Korea BB Cream in Beige (sometimes in Light Beige)

Lip Balm: Nivea Med Lip Balm

Since I cleared up my skin, I wear much less makeup. Now, when I do I go the super dewy, sheer coverage route.

My holy grail foundation is the Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue. For contour I use the Fenty contour stick in amber. I finish everything off with tinted brow gel. That's all I wear anymore. 

I also have a lip balm obsession rip2 

This is most of what i have

Sephora + pantone universe modern watercolors eyeshadow palette (given to me for free, never used in the past 2+ years ive had it)

Chapstick total hydration moisture + tint rose petal

Revlon color charge 021 barely pink

Wet n wild c531c breeze

La colors tinted lipstick cblg898 freesia

La colors velvet lip mousse cblc959 silky

Burt's bees liquid lipstick 823 rhubarb rapids

Beauty benefits hollywood liquid lipstick (red, idk if it ever had a sticker that had the shade name/number)

Revlon ultra hd lip lacquer 500 garnet

La colors plump gloss cblg950 swell

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

This is most of what i have

Sephora + pantone universe modern watercolors eyeshadow palette (given to me for free, never used in the past 2+ years ive had it)

Chapstick total hydration moisture + tint rose petal

Revlon color charge 021 barely pink

Wet n wild c531c breeze

La colors tinted lipstick cblg898 freesia

La colors velvet lip mousse cblc959 silky

Burt's bees liquid lipstick 823 rhubarb rapids

Beauty benefits hollywood liquid lipstick (red, idk if it ever had a sticker that had the shade name/number)

Revlon ultra hd lip lacquer 500 garnet

La colors plump gloss cblg950 swell

And now I'm jealous...

Most of these are costly here in my country....

Nivea fruit lip balms, they smell so good, I want to eat them sometimes xtina3 They also give a bit of colour to my pale/dead fish lips. bey11

Spoiler

7e5795003bc223a101cade33c89d7813.jpg

Make up wise, I used to use Clinique Anti-blemish solutions because not only it doesn't give me pimples, it reduces my pimple size too.

Spoiler

clq_6WPR01_402x464.png

I also used this Revlon lipstick on this colour, so it doesn't make me look feminine but still give my lips some colour:

Spoiler

revlon-breezy-brown-super-lustrous-matte

But I rarely ever use make up because when I wash it off, I feel like I look worse off than before bey11bey11 and I think that's what causing most celebrities/people to have body image dysmorphia... nicki5

34 minutes ago, STJ said:

Nivea fruit lip balms, they smell so good, I want to eat them sometimes xtina3 They also give a bit of colour to my pale/dead fish lips. bey11

Hide contents

7e5795003bc223a101cade33c89d7813.jpg

Make up wise, I used to use Clinique Anti-blemish solutions because not only it doesn't give me pimples, it reduces my pimple size too.

Hide contents

clq_6WPR01_402x464.png

I also used this Revlon lipstick on this colour, so it doesn't make me look feminine but still give my lips some colour:

Hide contents

revlon-breezy-brown-super-lustrous-matte

But I rarely ever use make up because when I wash it off, I feel like I look worse off than before bey11bey11 and I think that's what causing most celebrities/people to have body image dysmorphia... nicki5

I used to like the Nivea fruit lip balms, especially the peach one but whenever I drink water, I'm always tasting peach and not the good kind of peach, that's why I use these instead for that gradient color on my lips. 

Spoiler

See the source imageSee the source image

4 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

I used to like the Nivea fruit lip balms, especially the peach one but whenever I drink water, I'm always tasting peach and not the good kind of peach, that's why I use these instead for that gradient color on my lips. 

OMG the fact that your country has a male modelling for lip balms... or is that a Korea ad xtina3

In Australia, lip balms are all placed in the female personal hygiene section of the supermarket nicki5

But I can't use lip balms that don't have flavour anymore ever since I've used Nivea fruits.

23 minutes ago, STJ said:

OMG the fact that your country has a male modelling for lip balms... or is that a Korea ad xtina3

In Australia, lip balms are all placed in the female personal hygiene section of the supermarket nicki5

But I can't use lip balms that don't have flavour anymore ever since I've used Nivea fruits.

That's in korea. Monsta X was/is a model for Tony Moly.

Here in the Philippines, female models are basically the ones who are modelling makeup and lip products. 

It's still a bit taboo here for men to wear makeup but I digress.

It's much easier to hide them now when I'm at work since here in my country, we are required to wear masks otherwise, we all will get fined and worst, jailed for being a public nuisance and endangering other people for not wearing protective masks in public places. 

2 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

That's in korea. Monsta X was/is a model for Tony Moly.

Here in the Philippines, female models are basically the ones who are modelling makeup and lip products. 

It's still a bit taboo here for men to wear makeup but I digress.

I thought the first guy looks like Wonho, but I wasn't sure bey11 

2 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

It's much easier to hide them now when I'm at work since here in my country, we are required to wear masks otherwise, we all will get fined and worst, jailed for being a public nuisance and endangering other people for not wearing protective masks in public places. 

If these kinds of law are enforced here or in the US, people would be rioting and protesting and calling the country a fascist country, I mean they're already protesting because they're told to stay inside bey11 

27 minutes ago, STJ said:

I thought the first guy looks like Wonho, but I wasn't sure bey11 

If these kinds of law are enforced here or in the US, people would be rioting and protesting and calling the country a fascist country, I mean they're already protesting because they're told to stay inside bey11 

Yas for Daddy Wonheeerrr.

Yes, our laws are, very strict but our cases grow here by the thousands everyday, overall we have 300k cases here and nothing seems to be going well.  Even public transportation such as buses are only allowing half of the capacity of passengers. Now they are allowing tourists to enter our country....

Sometimes, I wish I lived in Thailand were there had not been any more local transmission for over two months. 

As far as protestings are concerned it's very er--coordianted and socially distanced.

Spoiler

Protest against "urgent" anti-terror bill in Philippines gets a boost from  Taylor Swift - CBS News

Spoiler

Antiterror bill protesters observe social distancing

19 minutes ago, STJ said:

The contradiction dead2

Yas.

I mean, government officials cares more about the economy rather than the health and wellbeing of their people....male government officials that is.

I think most of the countries with male presidents who are horrible when it comes to dealing with the Pandemic...

While countries with female leaders does stellar jobs in battling the pandemic. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/18/female-led-countries-handled-coronavirus-better-study-jacinda-ardern-angela-merkel

“Our results clearly indicate that women leaders reacted more quickly and decisively in the face of potential fatalities,” said Supriya Garikipati, a developmental economist at Liverpool University, co-author with Reading University’s Uma Kambhampati.

We stan female leaders who knows how to kick ass. bey6

- Armani Luminous Silk foundation

- Nars Radian Creamy concealer (light shade for brightening, darker shade for contouring)

- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish setting powder

- KVD Shade & Light palette

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz or NYX Micro Brow pencil

Eyes and lips are always different. Not into blush.