Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Mariah drags J.Lo for filth in memoir.

11 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't blame her hottie1 I'm glad she finally talked about it after many years clap3 The I'm Real at the end rip3 

At least she finally addressed it fully. 

She should've called her name and expose Jennifer like she did with Tommy. (Although people probably know who she's talking about though). Glad she's going into detail about this. The last ten seconds though, go off Mimi moo7

Spoiler

Also, anybody else noticed how she said entertainer and not singer.

31 minutes ago, Lynk said:

She should've called her name and expose Jennifer like she did with Tommy. (Although people probably know who she's talking about though). Glad she's going into detail about this. The last ten seconds though, go off Mimi moo7

Hide contents

Also, anybody else noticed how she said entertainer and not singer.

i love her rip3 

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She forgot to mention I'm Real is x300 more remembered than Loverboy tho hottie1

Why? Is it because of the irony of Jennifer singing a song like that or cause she said the n-word in the remix? moo12

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

Why? Is it because of the irony of Jennifer singing a song like that or cause she said the n-word in the remix? moo12

Jenny didn't sing either of them though. She just pretends she did. dead2

12 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Jenny didn't sing either of them though. She just pretends she did. dead2

Wait what? How do you use someone else voice on a song called "I'm Real"?

6 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

She doesn't sing Jenny From The Block either. nicki5

That song is literally about her! I knew a little about her "ghost singing" but damn, I didn't know it was that bad. This fucking fraud!

And while Mariah has been fuming about J.Lo for the past 20 years, J.Lo has not lost a single bad word about her or her shady comments.

Tommy was the problem here, not J.Lo. J.Lo was his puppet and most likely not even aware of what was really going on. Mariah hates J.Lo not only because of the sampling stuff. She is eternally pressed because she knew right off the bat that J.Lo was more marketable than her. J.Lo could sell ballads and pop bops convincingly and she has always been a great entertainer/performer. Mariah had the voice but she never had an ounce of J.Lo’s stage presence.

This whole thing is like a wife going after the girl her husband cheated with instead of going after the husband who didn’t necessarily tell the girl he was married. She can stay bitter and pretend her bitterness stems from the “sample situation” when the reality is that jealousy played a much bigger part.

6 hours ago, Lynk said:

That song is literally about her! I knew a little about her "ghost singing" but damn, I didn't know it was that bad. This fucking fraud!

Pretty much all her hit songs from her first few albums have ghost singers where she often barely contributes a line. Natasha Ramos sings Jenny From The Block while Ashanti sings the I'm Real Murder Remix. 

The claims that Mariah is jealous are ridiculous, why would she be jealous of a non-singer who doesn't write their own songs. Mariah doesn't care if someone is a better dancer than her, anyway this is her memoir and the whole J.Lo situation is a key part of her life at that time so it's very relevant that she would talk about it and finally clear it up. She could've dragged J.Lo far harder but she didn't. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.