Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Mariah drags J.Lo for filth in memoir.

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

And while Mariah has been fuming about J.Lo for the past 20 years, J.Lo has not lost a single bad word about her or her shady comments.

Tommy was the problem here, not J.Lo. J.Lo was his puppet and most likely not even aware of what was really going on. Mariah hates J.Lo not only because of the sampling stuff. She is eternally pressed because she knew right off the bat that J.Lo was more marketable than her. J.Lo could sell ballads and pop bops convincingly and she has always been a great entertainer/performer. Mariah had the voice but she never had an ounce of J.Lo’s stage presence.

This whole thing is like a wife going after the girl her husband cheated with instead of going after the husband who didn’t necessarily tell the girl he was married. She can stay bitter and pretend her bitterness stems from the “sample situation” when the reality is that jealousy played a much bigger part.

clap3

19 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

LOOOOLLL physical sales but overall #80 in terms of overall success which doesn’t only count the sales. Mariah loves to twist things and facts about her alleged records and achievements. It’s so pathetic. Aside from that, I’m Real (both versions) and many of J.Lo’s other singles outimpacted many of Mariah’s singles on a global scale and are more remembered to this very day.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

LOOOOLLL physical sales but overall #80 in terms of overall success which doesn’t only count the sales. Mariah loves to twist things and facts about her alleged records and achievements. It’s so pathetic. Aside from that, I’m Real (both versions) and many of J.Lo’s other singles outimpacted many of Mariah’s singles on a global scale and are more remembered to this very day.

Moo and her Lambchops always disguise the fact that half of her #1's singles and the Loverboy single were discounted to 99cents... which was a huge drop at that time when singles were being sold for $4-5. It's like Monsters bragging about Born Dead Weight album's success and selling over 1m copies when it was discounted from $15 to 99cents... dead2

I wasn't the one bragging about Loverboy being the best selling single of 2001. Mariah started that FACT in her book and @Shego inaccurately questioned the validity of it. 

Don't get pissy just because I presented receipts to prove that it was. 

10 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I wasn't the one bragging about Loverboy being the best selling single of 2001. Mariah started that FACT in her book and @Shego inaccurately questioned the validity of it. 

Don't get pissy just because I presented receipts to prove that it was. 

How can it be the best selling single in US with only 560k copies in 2001 and ending up #80 on BB end-year list? I smell payola.

27t4etr.gif

12 hours ago, Madonna said:

And while Mariah has been fuming about J.Lo for the past 20 years, J.Lo has not lost a single bad word about her or her shady comments.

Tommy was the problem here, not J.Lo. J.Lo was his puppet and most likely not even aware of what was really going on. Mariah hates J.Lo not only because of the sampling stuff. She is eternally pressed because she knew right off the bat that J.Lo was more marketable than her. J.Lo could sell ballads and pop bops convincingly and she has always been a great entertainer/performer. Mariah had the voice but she never had an ounce of J.Lo’s stage presence.

This whole thing is like a wife going after the girl her husband cheated with instead of going after the husband who didn’t necessarily tell the girl he was married. She can stay bitter and pretend her bitterness stems from the “sample situation” when the reality is that jealousy played a much bigger part.

What ballads?

14 hours ago, Madonna said:

What the fuck is this? J.Lo can sell ballads and bops more convincingly? The fuck? Also, she didn't even mention her name yet she mentioned Tommy's name thousand times. If anything, Mariah did chase after Tommy more than she blamed Jenny about the whole controversy. I never knew that @Madonna lacked comprehension, but she does lack it.

The I'm real rip2rip3 

Mariah knows J Lo was just collateral damage in that whole thing, Tommy was out for blood and J Lo was the perfect opportunity to throw Mariah off (which he succeeded in doing eventually) - J Lo isn't stupid either, she knew what was going on, even though she never directly had it out for Mariah she was still complicit - and I think Mariah has a good sense of humour about the whole thing, she's turned I don't know her into the funniest shit ever ny1 

14 hours ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

What the fuck is this? J.Lo can sell ballads and bops more convincingly? The fuck? Also, she didn't even mention her name yet she mentioned Tommy's name thousand times. If anything, Mariah did chase after Tommy more than she blamed Jenny about the whole controversy. I never knew that @Madonna lacked comprehension, but she does lack it.

That's not what I said. Please read again.

On 10/1/2020 at 1:10 PM, Madonna said:

If jlo was more marketable. Her music career could have done Mariah numbers and more. But that wasn't the case. Stage presence doesn't matter because Mariah was never a performer. She is a vocalist and a songwriter. And that's where she excelled. Mariah has done pop, ballad, R&B, Jazz, Hip-Hop, latin music, Dance, etc. She is the third highest selling woman in music history. She has no reason to be jealous of jlo's music career.

23 hours ago, STJ said:

Moo and her Lambchops always disguise the fact that half of her #1's singles and the Loverboy single were discounted to 99cents... which was a huge drop at that time when singles were being sold for $4-5. It's like Monsters bragging about Born Dead Weight album's success and selling over 1m copies when it was discounted from $15 to 99cents... dead2

As if jlo stans could throw the first stone about anything. Did we forget the time at the cort that tommy spent during his years behind jlo's career?

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

On 10/1/2020 at 8:36 PM, Madonna said:

Mariah has sold more records than jlo in every continent of this planet. And she is doing fine in streaming too. As one of the women over 40 with most presence in streaming. So don't worry. Mariah is fine.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.