Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ahmed

Mariah's old co-writer calls her a liar, defends JLo

2 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Okay but he did put a knife to her cheeks and that's not something that should be downplayed or even considered okay jj4

clap1 

He contradicts himself in that single post, he says it "didn't happen" and then clearly states that it did happen. a knife is a knife. 

He's almost one of the people who was behind and enabled the whole J.Lo situation so this is no real surprise.

I don't know if the OP realizes what he has done by posting this. But anyway. coryrooner basically confirms that mottola did put a knife on her cheeck. And he has no right to speak on someone else’s emotions or how they felt. The whole situation screams creepy. He basically confirmed what Mariah said. I guess he didn't see that coming.

Another goat bites the dust.

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

32 minutes ago, Strobo said:

So what I'm understanding is he DIDN'T read the memoir, said a part in it was false

While proceeding to verify that exact part????

wtf

Basically yes. fall9

To be honest most Lambs don't hate J.Lo per say, there's just an irritation (and it's not just from Mariah fans) that she's never spoken about it and acts like the shady business never went on. I get that most of it early on was down to Tommy, but it's not as if it was one song, she continuously stole from others, even after Tommy had left Song at the start of 2003. So you can't just say she was Tommy's puppet. 

On 10/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, Gilly said:

so... he did put a knife to her face. It doesnt matter if it was a bUtTeR knife...  you fucking clown jj4 

Right, imagine justifying someone putting ANY ITEM in front of their partners face to threaten/intimidate/petrify them... what a mess 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.