Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Demi's ex-fiancée Max Ehrich SLAMS Ariana

“It’s just the craziest thing,” the Young and the Restless alum, 29, said on Instagram Live in the early hours of Friday, October 2. “This is the most bizarre experience that I hope no one ever has to experience ever ‘cause no person deserves to feel this way.”

Pete Davidson didn’t deserve to feel this way,” the Daytime Emmy nominee said. “You think he wrote that text to Mac Miller? Open your eyes. Calculated PR stunt. But my team is going to hate me for saying any of this.”

Speaking directly to Lovato, Ehrich continued, “I hope this makes you happy. Enjoy. You just lost someone who loved you fully, completely, infinitely, for everything.”

He also noted that Demi & Ariana used their broken engagements as a "strategy" to release their song, in Ariana's case "Thank U, Next" and Demi's "Still Have Me".
TL;DR - He's saying Demi used him the same way Ariana used Pete.

This guy Max is rolling with his 10 minutes of fame that Demi has given to him and trying to extend it as long as he can. His career on the soap opera surely hasn't given him any fame so why not try this stunt. Demi move one from this little shit and don't look back. You are so much more than this guy.  

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.