Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Lana meeting fans with a see-through fishnet mask

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Someone in the comments of the livestream said it was some sort of transparent article behind the mesh. 

Ain’t no transparent nothing. You would see some form of plastic shimmer. Breath MarkS. SOMETHING. but ain’t nothing there

2 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Ain’t no transparent nothing. You would see some form of plastic shimmer. Breath MarkS. SOMETHING. but ain’t nothing there

Yeah I didn't think it was true either jj3

16 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Someone in the comments of the livestream said it was some sort of transparent article behind the mesh. 

Masks are supposed to be porous enough for air to pass through but not enough for water droplets. If it was a plastic mask she'd end up suffocating herself or have trouble breathing as plastic is impermiable jj3

That's just why plastic masks are not in demand, so it's cogently a dumb move to have plastic on your mask. Besides it's clear that she doesn't.

This is dumb.

These types of masks are used to cover up surgical / disposable masks, to make them fashionable for the new normal.

Here in my country, when gheys wanted to put their style in terms of masks they put these on top of their surgical masks / or washable masks that have filters.

Spoiler

Fashionable yet effective face masks – The Manila TimesLOOK: Bulacan designer makes fashionable face masks | ABS-CBN News

4 hours ago, Daniel K. said:

This is dumb.

These types of masks are used to cover up surgical / disposable masks, to make them fashionable for the new normal.

Here in my country, when gheys wanted to put their style in terms of masks they put these on top of their surgical masks / or washable masks that have filters.

Hide contents

Fashionable yet effective face masks – The Manila TimesLOOK: Bulacan designer makes fashionable face masks | ABS-CBN News

I want them cry0

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.