Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Trump: “Don’t be afraid of Covid, I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

34 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

To our international friends who are looking at this country, and wondering why we've gone bat shit crazy(ier). 

I present to you our leader. 

Compared to my country Italy. Our Prime Minister and President never told us something like this orangu1They didn't get infected either rip4 

15 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Maybe they let him out early cause nobody could stand his ass anymore

THIS is most likely whit1 

also his room looked like a whole ass house jj4 

35 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

nicki4

.............omg I love Dua Lipa LEVITATING Remix ft. DaBaby! I was scared his verse would suck but it flowed pretty well! I hop the radio catches to it quickly like DSN 

How is that relevant to the thread??? dead2 

He is unequivocally the worst. 200,000+ people have literally died and he's telling people "not to be afraid"? 99% of people don't get the drugs he was given. If they do, it's after a lengthy battle with COVID. Two days ago he was tweeting about it being a PLAGUE and now he's saying it's not that bad? And that we should all just contract it because it will be fine because of drugs? He's not even through it, yet. He looks terrible.

8 hours ago, Tomás said:

I doubt he even had corona. This REEKS of publicity stunt. Imagine undermining countless deaths for a political agenda, this man is rotten and the pits of human kind. awk1

I think he does. Videos of him don't have him looking really good. Struggling to breathe, looking pale, etc. 

9 hours ago, Tomás said:

I doubt he even had corona. This REEKS of publicity stunt. Imagine undermining countless deaths for a political agenda, this man is rotten and the pits of human kind. awk1

I think they were actually trying to keep it a secret, but that became impossible once his condition deteriorated brit7

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.