Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Stand Last Fraudulence: thank u, sweetener

Just now, STJ said:

Sis, as the host, aren't you supposed to stay neutral?

giphy.gif

There are 2 conditions to my perk, so choose carefully, everyone. hottie1hottie1

giphy.gif

I am as neutral as it can get. No need to throw me under the bus because of some of the votes here.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Unfortunately, like mentioned, make up had been staying unbooked for days, so I had to start the game eventually. bey10

But maybe there will be enough surprises soon enough, so staying around would be nice. jj2

Thank you for showing interest in participating regardless. yas1

Oh ari9

I'd stay around, thanks ! jj2 

The 1st round is closed. 

As seen, imagine wasn’t picked by anyone to be eliminated.

But there is an interesting case with in my head. As fake as Ariana’s smile is, that much fake of a nominee pick was in my head. No matter the votes it had received, in my head wouldn’t be leaving in this round. It would have always been the case for the song that is second in total number of votes.

But even then, blazed had amassed total of 15 votes to be eliminated ( 16 if @Lynk has also voted this way ).

And even if in my head had been the real nominee and genuinely jeopardized, it collected 5 votes in total.

Votes of @fab, @Urbanov and @GlenCoco  didn’t get posted, but that wouldn’t affect this voting process any differently. That also is a reminder to vote, especially when there are going to be less songs participating. 

Blazed is the second song to be evicted from the game.

@STJ, thank you for signing up and for being so much present in this thread. Even though you departure so early, please keep in mind your presence will be important during the final part of the game. 

The 2nd round and question will be posted shortly.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.