Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Stand Last Fraudulence: thank u, sweetener

generatedtext-17-17.png

generatedtext-16-16.png

generatedtext-19-19.png

Not only Ariana’s love interest wears Gucci tennis shoes in “in my head” ( “...Your Gucci tennis shoes, runnin’ from your issues…” ), but the light is coming’s music video premiered primarily on Reebok’s official website ( beside their mutual partnership ). 

In the aforementioned song - in my head - they are also mentions of biblical characters Cain and Abel ( “...They see Cain and I see Abel…” ) and Ariana is also portraying Bring It On’s lead character Torrance Shipman in thank u, next music video.

Sweetener’s goodnight n go is a reworked rendition of Imogen Heap’s song of the same name and kings of ancient Rome - Romulus and Remus - were used as one of  the corner points in the music video of God is a woman.

Even though Ali Payami is one of Ariana’s collaborators on some of the previous material, he didn’t assist in making either sweetener nor thank u, next and Ariana has never portrayed Kat Stratford from 10 Things I Hate About You.

Everybody got this one right and this is pretty much the most expected scenario from the beginning, so while that means we do have an automatic nominee, you reached the stage when every song is a fair game in the nominations.

Due to @Amanda Laura answering the question first correctly, thank u, next has received immunity and is safe during this round.

It is time now for each player  to pick one song from the following list to nominate and let it join 7 rings  in an upcoming duel:

• God is a woman;
  • sweetener;
  • successful;
  • everytime;
  • breathin';
  • no tears left to cry;
  • better off;
  • goodnight n go;
  • get well soon;
  • imagine;
  • needy;
  • NASA;
  • bloodline;
  • fake smile;
  • bad idea;
  • ghostin';
  • in my head.

Nominations will also be opened for the next 24 hours.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.