Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Stand Last Fraudulence: thank u, sweetener

generatedtext-89-89.png

generatedtext-16-16.png

It is true that albums sweetener and thank u, next as albums themselves managed to collect 3 Grammy Award nominations - sweetner’s Best Pop Vocal Album in 2019 and thank u, next’s Best Pop Vocal Album and Album of The Year in 2020. However, these two projects managed to stack up 3 more - God Is a woman for Best Pop Solo Performance and 7 Rings for Best Pop Solo Performance too and Record of The Year.

Due to @Gravity answering the question first correctly, God is a woman  has received immunity and is safe during this round.

It is time now for each player  to pick one song from the following to nominate and let it join no tears left to cry in an upcoming duel:

• everytime;
  • imagine;
  • NASA;
  • ghostin';
  • thank u, next.

Nominations will also be opened for the next 24 hours.

Grande was nominated for two awards at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, winning her first award for Best Pop Vocal Album for Sweetener. She was also nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance for Sweetener's second single, "God is a Woman". Grande was also nominated for five Grammy awards at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for Thank U, Next and Record of the Year for "7 Rings".

2+5 = 7??

2 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Grande was nominated for two awards at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, winning her first award for Best Pop Vocal Album for Sweetener. She was also nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance for Sweetener's second single, "God is a Woman". Grande was also nominated for five Grammy awards at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for Thank U, Next and Record of the Year for "7 Rings".

2+5 = 7??

One of those 5 nominations in 2019 was for Boyfriend. Neither on sweetner or thank u next jj2

Edit here in order to avoid tagging everyone else: Since @Max also has provided correct answer, @Gravity's immunity will be transformed into perk of her vote being double counted later on in the voting part. Excuse me for that lapse. jj2

And thank you for clarifying the answer.

55 minutes ago, Divine said:

vote me out

ny6

You and others have almost endured everything up until now. jj2

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Edit here in order to avoid tagging everyone else: Since @Max also has provided correct answer, @Gravity's immunity will be transformed into perk of her vote being double counted later on in the voting part. Excuse me for that lapse. jj2

ny6

Why do people in your game want to get out of them? sia3

9 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

doesn't the first one to answer correctly get the immunity every round though?

39 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Why do people in your game want to get out of them? sia3

Well, I wouldn't know, but maybe you interpret them literally. jj2

But you have experienced the same that, so maybe you can explain that to us. jj5

36 minutes ago, Kristina said:

doesn't the first one to answer correctly get the immunity every round though?

Yes indeed, in a situation when everyone answers correctly or when there is only one correct answer, but in this round both God is a woman ( Gravity ) and goodnight n go ( Max ) gave correct answers making them ineligible for nominations part because we have gotten incorrect answers as well, but since Gravity has given the answer first, then we apply immunity or, in this case, double vote privilege. jj2

We have had these situations before, I agree, it has been enough time ago though. ny6

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.