Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Stand Last Fraudulence: thank u, sweetener

2 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

UHM

ny6

What character Ariana portrays in the shown picture?

Which city that character is originally from? jj2

1 minute ago, Gravity said:

Literally could not find anything about childhood city. Only state jj4

It is there - written like these letters here. jj2

37 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

Tamarack

the one time i gave a fuck and actually even watched the first 15 minutes of the damn movie fall3 i should have googled Tamarack before posting omfg. bey9 can you imaaaagine a dumb like that ari7

Thank you so much for letting me apart of this game everyone. Unfortunately my work schedule didn’t allow For me to answer questions in time but ah such is life. I had a blast thank u, next! See you in the final round! Good luck to the remaining contenders 

6 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

Thank you so much for letting me apart of this game everyone. Unfortunately my work schedule didn’t allow For me to answer questions in time but ah such is life. I had a blast thank u, next! See you in the final round! Good luck to the remaining contenders 

Thank you for this kind of response. You did an amazing job in the game considering how long this lasts and how far thank u, next managed to get through, so this is very nice to read and hope to see in other games too. yas1

generatedtext-103-103.png

generatedtext-111-111.png

Well, it was about time the host slipped a bit and led everyone be the most confused possible since the start of the game ( pardon me for that bey9 ), but on the other side, this situation let us implement one nice little twist. jj2

Yeah, the answer I had in mind was Jersey City actually, it is what I recalled to be Jenna Rink’s childhome city  from the movie, but then investigated a bit and it doesn’t really specify neither Jersey City nor Newark, so there are no going to be immunity and last-answer-post consequences.

Time time around, all remaining songs are safe. See you tomorrow. bey7

The 20th round starts tomorrow on December the 4th at 8 PM CET.

Countdown

4 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Well that was pointless nicki5

Ghostface OUT

ny6

Kinda, but at least we have changed pace a bit. Why every round needs to be an elimination round after all? jj5

This was host's perk, let's put it that way. jj2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.