Ghostface

Stand Last Fraudulence: thank u, sweetener

5 hours ago, Divine said:

NASA not only making it this far but getting votes to win over ghostin rip4 y’all are weird af rip4 

voting for ghostin 

ny6

Talking about weird, why didn't you use your perk to eliminate NASA in a duel then? It was right there, but you even voted against your song. ny5

4 hours ago, Gravity said:

Thank you for making this game Ghostface. It was the first game i joined here in fotp and the experience was fun. Getting to third place in my first game is amazing but that probably had to do with having a really good song ari11 I'm glad I decided to join. The host also made it really fun to play.

About the perks...I forgot I had one though idk how it would have helped in the last round ny4

As for my vote, it goes to NASA eve1

You are welcome and thank you, but even though I am risking activating judge in Bey's Songs' Championship reaction ( ny4 ), you could have used your perk yesterday and saved both God is a woman and NASA and basically prolong game for another round. Then you would need to be the first one to answer question if you wanted immunity, but the funny thing is that @Kristina had a perk that would make possible for her song to survive round in which it gets votes to get evicted - so that would be another round without the eliminiation. It would have made the whole final more tense, but it is like that even though it seems. jj2

31 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Talking about weird, why didn't you use your perk to eliminate NASA in a duel then? It was right there, but you even voted against your song. ny5

didnt wanna play anymore since life was getting busy and felt obligated to reply at a certain time every day despite finding it hard to dead2 sacrificed myself for others that did want to partake longer!

8 minutes ago, Divine said:

didnt wanna play anymore since life was getting busy and felt obligated to reply at a certain time every day despite finding it hard to dead2 sacrificed myself for others that did want to partake longer!

Thank you for this explanation, because Kaicon was writing lawsuit against me and was basing it on members self-evicting themselves from games, because I am supposedly evil host. cry8

7 minutes ago, Kai said:

Humans on Earth don't go into REM until 90 minutes after sleep. Also Stage 3 sleep is our refreshing sleep. ny4

And thank you for this clarification, because I wouldn't know it, would I? ny4 I just wanted to emphasize that I would be entering that phase soon enough and reference the song, but you needed to present me as ouside-of-this-galaxy-mutant. cry4

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

supposedly evil host. cry8

Never once said it was because you were evil, just said your riddles were torturous brit9, we love a self aware queen! oprah14

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ouside-of-this-galaxy-mutant.

Never said you were a mutant, just said you're from Andromeda. brit9

But if the shoes fit! jj2

3 minutes ago, Kai said:

Never once said it was because you were evil, just said your riddles were torturous brit9, we love a self aware queen! oprah14

Never said you were a mutant, just said you're from Andromeda. brit9

But if the shoes fit! jj2

ny6

Of course you have never said those things in particular, but you were implying them and wanted me to say them instead of you, so the "shoe can fit", but it doesn't, CinderKaicon. ny2

9 hours ago, Ghostface said:

You are welcome and thank you, but even though I am risking activating judge in Bey's Songs' Championship reaction ( ny4 ), you could have used your perk yesterday and saved both God is a woman and NASA and basically prolong game for another round. Then you would need to be the first one to answer question if you wanted immunity, but the funny thing is that @Kristina had a perk that would make possible for her song to survive round in which it gets votes to get evicted - so that would be another round without the eliminiation. It would have made the whole final more tense, but it is like that even though it seems. jj2

Tbh I actually thought you were gonna make people vote from the 3 of us in the final round and I didn't expect another round of elimination. So i was a little late to the round. By the time I would've activated my perk Xtina already voted ari6

8 hours ago, Gravity said:

Tbh I actually thought you were gonna make people vote from the 3 of us in the final round and I didn't expect another round of elimination. So i was a little late to the round. By the time I would've activated my perk Xtina already voted ari6

ny6

And I wanted to do that actually, but seemed better to expand it for one more round to make sure the winning song would be the most deserving after all the tasks. ny5