Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Stand Last Fraudulence: thank u, sweetener

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

We forgot to emphasize how @Entea is not a mood, is not a vibe, is not a look, is not a match.

giphy.gif

He promised me that when he kisses my lips he makes it stick, that's the way to shut me up after @STJ's eviction

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Royalty said:

The obsession with me is real @STJ I know you're watching every move I make, I'm under your loop

giphy.gif

You a mom and pop, I'm a corporation
I'm the press conference, you a conversation

giphy.gif

I'm the Queen, you a radio personality

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I feel sorry for how he, who had blazed, had answered incorrectly in the 1st round and basically self-evicted his song. Golden moment.

giphy.gif

The rules weren't clear, I thought only the first answer got immunity, so I rushed to answer it. hottie1

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Gravity said:

You should make an exception this round and count the Zurich answers since Switzerland has no official capital. 

giphy.gif

I would like to, but I can't fight geography and federal units.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Gravity said:

You should make an exception this round and count the Zurich answers since Switzerland has no official capital. 

giphy.gif

I mean we still have 23 hours to go until the official answer comes out, maybe Ms Ghostface will accept both answers. His ArtPoP could mean anything.

giphy.gif

Just now, STJ said:

I'm the Queen, you a radio personality

giphy.gif

The rules weren't clear, I thought only the first answer got immunity, so I rushed to answer it. hottie1

giphy.gif

Well, I would assume that I won't be able to win immunity for giving wrong answer.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Royalty said:

He promised me that when he kisses my lips he makes it stick, that's the way to shut me up after @STJ's eviction

giphy.gif

@STJ ruined his own make up, we can't blame @Entea for everything here.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, STJ said:

I mean we still have 23 hours to go until the official answer comes out, maybe Ms Ghostface will accept both answers. His ArtPoP could mean anything.

giphy.gif

Maybe randomizer should have put this question for when Ariana visited UK instead.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Maybe randomizer should have put this question for when Ariana visited UK instead.

giphy.gif

Are you trying to blame your discrimination on that inanimate thing? 

I demand a re-entry into this game due to the discriminatory nature of this question, it's clearly more advantageous to Europeans, as people from USA, Australia and Asian countries barely even know where Europe is on the map, much less the real capital of Switzerland. ny4

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I feel bad for him, let's mock somebody else

giphy.gif

@STJ then.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, STJ said:

Are you trying to blame your discrimination on that inanimate thing? 

I demand a re-entry into this game due to the discriminatory nature of this question, it's clearly more advantageous to Europeans, as people from USA, Australia and Asian countries barely even know where Europe is on the map, much less the real capital of Switzerland. ny4

giphy.gif

Maybe I was also disciminatory in the first question towards people who don't count properly.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, V For Vendetta said:
  Hide contents

... so apparently, "Lausanne" is the capital of western Switzerland or something, I-

bhX0zvhavNZlPUXoi4vwPflcUzWO6oBUH64Ik88X

But did @Ghostface say West Switzerland? No miss Vendetta so you LOST

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I feel bad for him, let's mock somebody else

giphy.gif

Agreed, how you doing Ms. Soyalty?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

@STJ then.

giphy.gif

Maybe I was also disciminatory in the first question towards people who don't count properly.

giphy.gif

It was discriminatory towards people who don't listen to tracks that are not on Spotify.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

But did @Ghostface say West Switzerland? No miss Vendetta so you LOST

giphy.gif

@V For Vendetta giving additional geography classes. Perfect assistant.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

Agreed, how you doing Ms. Soyalty?

giphy.gif

It was discriminatory towards people who don't listen to tracks that are not on Spotify.

giphy.gif

7 rings remix better than blazed.

giphy.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.