Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Stand Last Fraudulence: thank u, sweetener

1 hour ago, Lynk said:

I'm choosing Pete Davidson

Reveal hidden contents

He's the only one here that hasn't done any voice over of any kind for Ariana. Madonna is in the GIAW music video, Nonna is on Bloodline, Shangela is on NASA and Doug is on in my head.

I didn't think of this dead2

That and idk who Doug is dead2

9 hours ago, Lynk said:

I'm choosing Pete Davidson

Reveal hidden contents

Yes that’s what I thought 

Pete Davidson

generatedtext-4-4.png

generatedtext-25-25.png

“Here's the thing: you’re in love with a version of a person that you've created in your head, that you are trying to but cannot fix. Uh, the only person you can fix is yourself. I love you, this has gone on way too long. Enough is enough. I'm two blocks away, I’m coming over”, Doug Middlebrook ( in my head )

“And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my sisters. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee”, Madonna ( God is a woman - music video )

“This is one small step for woman

One giant leap for woman-kind”

Shangela Laquifa Wadley ( NASA )

“Because I'm trying to do the best I can and they can't find something to satisfy me, ugh”, Marjorie Grande ( bloodline )

Unlike these, Pete Davidson is not directly involved with any of the songs on these two albums although he has got a song named after him on sweetener. 

Pete Davidson answering songs are safe from potentially being nominated

It is time now for each player  to pick one song from the following list to nominate and let it join 7 rings  in an upcoming duel:

• goodnight n go;
  • break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored;
  • bloodline;
  • imagine.

Due to @Amanda Laura answering the question first and correctly, immunity will be transformed into a reward that will be mirrored in their vote to be counted double during the voting part.

Nominations will also be opened for the next 24 hours.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.