Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor officially endorses Joe Biden; Biden & Kamala responds

1 minute ago, Limn said:

ajay1 Now with Taylor endorsing Biden officially... That fat orange can say goodbye to white house forever! rose1

Coming to win in ALL the states rose1 

3 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Biden should play Ready For It every time him or Kamala come on stage ny1 

Actually this brought up a thought. If they do play the song would they need approval from BM as well? I would love someone explain how this whole shebang of copyright works. ellie1

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Coming to win in ALL the states rose1 

The states will finally get the grace they deserve! kinda cheesy reference but bebe1

5 minutes ago, Limn said:

Actually this brought up a thought. If they do play the song would they need approval from BM as well? I would love someone explain how this whole shebang of copyright works. ellie1

This I'm not sure, but I don't think so? Trump plays random songs that he wants at his rallies all the time, but then the artist comes out and drags him for it because they never gave him the permission ellie1 

See: Rihanna sending a cease and desist to Trump's team after they played "Don't Stop the Music" ( rip4 )
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/rihanna-sends-cease-and-desist-after-songs-played-at-trump-rally-752314/

43 minutes ago, Snow said:

This I'm not sure, but I don't think so? Trump plays random songs that he wants at his rallies all the time, but then the artist comes out and drags him for it because they never gave him the permission ellie1 

See: Rihanna sending a cease and desist to Trump's team after they played "Don't Stop the Music" ( rip4 )
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/rihanna-sends-cease-and-desist-after-songs-played-at-trump-rally-752314/

Ah I see. You know whaddup when Rihanna Does Stop the Music lmfao2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.