Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

WONHO

Β 

Β 

π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•†β„•β„π•† 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

Β 

x1Mklsu.gif

Β 

π”Ήπ•šπ• π•˜π•£π•’π•‘π•™π•ͺ

Spoiler

Stage Name:Β Wonho (μ›ν˜Έ)
BirthΒ Name:Β Lee Ho Seok (μ΄ν˜Έμ„), but he’s known as Shin Ho Seok (μ‹ ν˜Έμ„) since his ulzzang days
Position:Β Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual
Birthday:Β March 1, 1993
Zodiac Sign:Β Pisces
Height:Β 178 cm (5’10”)
Weight:Β 78 kg (168 lbs)
Blood Type:Β B

πŸ‘‘π•Žπ•†β„•β„π•† 𝔻𝔸𝕐-𝔹𝕐-𝔻𝔸𝕐

Spoiler

Β 

π•Šπ•†β„•π”Ύ 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔸𝕐
Β 

Spoiler

πŸ‘‘Β 10-08-2020 : LOST IN PARADISE

ℙ𝔼ℝ𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕄𝔸ℕℂ𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔸𝕐

Spoiler

πŸ‘‘Β 10-08-2020: CAFFEINE

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

ITS LEE HO SEOK BIRTHDAY *Wonho from Monsta X* | K-Pop Amino

Β 

π”Έπ•ƒπ”Ήπ•Œπ•„π•Š

WONHO (μ›ν˜Έ) – The 1st Mini Album Part 1 'Love Synonym #1 : Right for Me'  [Full Tracklist] | sleeplessaliana

Β 

π•„π•Œπ•Šπ•€β„‚ π•π•€π”»π”Όπ•†π•Š

LOSING YOU

OPEN MIND

ℙ𝕙𝕠π•₯𝕠𝕀 π”½π•£π• π•ž 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•Šπ•ͺπ•Ÿπ• π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•ž π”Έπ•π•“π•¦π•žΒ 

Spoiler

Wonho - 'Love Synonym #1 : Light for Me' Jacket Shoot by Naver... | Kpopping

Spoiler

Wonho Showcases His Fatal Charms In The Jacket Shoot For β€œLove Synonym” in  2020 | Monsta x, Monsta x wonho, Won hoWonho Reveals Sun-Kissed Snaps From The Jacket Shoot For "Love Synonym"Wonho Reveals Sun-Kissed Snaps From The Jacket Shoot For "Love Synonym"

Wonho Reveals Sun-Kissed Snaps From The Jacket Shoot For "Love Synonym"

Wonho Reveals Sun-Kissed Snaps From The Jacket Shoot For "Love Synonym"p: behind | Tumblr

Watch: Wonho Sings Of Keeping An β€œOpen Mind” In Solo Debut MV | Soompi

200824 WONHO 1st Mini Album Part.1 Love Synonym(#1) Right for Me CONCEPT  PHOTO 2 : MonstaX

Wonho Unveils 1st Concept Photos for Solo Album | KpopStarz

Wonho has shared the tracklisting for his debut solo album, plus a set of  concept photos | Dork

Β 

Β 

Β 

π•Šπ•‹β„π”Όπ”Έπ•„ β„π•€π•Š β„•π”Όπ•Ž 𝕄𝕀ℕ𝕀 π”Έπ•ƒπ”Ήπ•Œπ•„ ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼

SPOTIFY

APPLE MUSIC

MELON MUSIC

Β 

ℂℍ𝔼ℂ𝕂 π•†π•Œπ•‹ π•Šπ•†π•„π”Ό 𝕆𝔽 β„π•€π•Š 𝕆𝕃𝔻 π”Έπ•ƒπ”Ήπ•Œπ•„π•Š π•Žπ•€π•‹β„ π•„π•†β„•π•Šπ•‹π”Έ 𝕏 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼

MONSTA X SPOTIFY

Β 

π•π•€π•Šπ•€π•‹ β„π•€π•Š π•Šπ•†β„‚π•€π”Έπ•ƒ β„•π”Όπ•‹π•Žπ•†β„π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύ π•Šπ•€π•‹π”Όπ•Š

INSTAGRAM

TWITTER
VLIVE

FAN CAFE

Β 

π•Šπ•Œπ”Ήπ•Šβ„‚β„π•€π”Ήπ”Ό 𝕋𝕆 β„π•€π•Š π•π•†π•Œπ•‹π•Œπ”Ήπ”Ό ℂℍ𝔸ℕℕ𝔼𝕃:

WONHO

Β 

open mind teaser | Tumblr

Β 

ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂ𝕂 π”Ήπ”Όπ•ƒπ•†π•Ž 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 β„π”Έπ•Œπ•Š 𝕆𝔽 π•Žβ„π•†β„π”Όπ•Š 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 mad1

THE WONHOES THREAD Β by @STJΒ 

Β 

Β 

π•Žπ•†β„•β„π•† π•Šπ•‹π”Έβ„• π•ƒπ•€π•Šπ•‹

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Appreciation] Wonho is killing me :) - Celebrity Photos - OneHallyu

THE WONHOES

1. @Bionic-AHHH!Β 

2. @STJΒ 

3. @Chris Morlock

4. @GlenCoco

5. @Royalty

6. @DivineΒ 

7. @Daniel K.

8. @EnteaΒ 

9. @TomΓ‘s

Courtesy of Ms. STJΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

𝕐𝔼ℙ, π•Žπ”Ό 𝔻𝕀𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋!

Spoiler

WONHOES!!!!

Β 

WE. DID. THAT.

REMEMBER THIS DAY:Β 10-08-2020

A4Q8PNR.jpg

Β 

20 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Don't let this flop! @Daniel K.entire life depends on the success level of this thread!!!!Β ari5

Β  Reveal hidden contents

STAN WONHO, HOES!!!!!!!!Β katy3

Β 

I have a feeling it will flop since the HoW thread is already such a hit and since we can't post NSWF stuff in this thread....ari10

Β 

Β 

– According to the other members, Wonho is very sensitive and cries easily.

– He likes visiting rabbit parks.

Wonho’s ideal type:Β Someone who makes ramyun well. When asked about marring he said he isn’t interested in marriage.Β β€œI’m not interested in marrying. My younger brother will marry someone, so there is no problem for my family.”

Β 

The perfect boyfriend materialΒ cry0Β 

Thanks for opening this threadΒ mad1Β Dead at people already not posting because there's no NSFWΒ mad1

44 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

not really a good lookΒ wendy2

Well that's the only thing that we don't share...Kanye is just trash....

Imma delete it and pretend he dislikes Kanye.

Β 

Besides, I don't think that South Koreans generally cares about what happens behind the scenesΒ especially about personalities of western artists like Kanye. Wonho may just like his songsΒ ari1Β and he maybe unaware of Kanye's antics as Korean Media don't really focus on Western acts unless it involves BTS.

Wonho's Interview About Leaving Monsta X Last Year:Β 

FormerΒ MONSTA XΒ memberΒ WonhoΒ sat down for an exclusive interview with Dispatch to discuss everything that has happened to him.

In February, Dispatch met Wonho for an exclusive interview as he was undergoing investigations intoΒ claimsΒ that he had used marijuana in 2013. On March 14, Starship Entertainment released anΒ official statementΒ that the investigation had concluded and Wonho had been cleared of all charges. The interview took place before the final decision,Β and Wonho stated, β€œI did not smoke marijuana. The investigation is underway. When my innocence is proven, please tell my story. I want to apologize, and I want to clear misunderstandings. I want to ask for forgiveness.”

Wonho spoke of an impoverished childhood. Growing up, he explained that he was bullied by the other children in class for being poor, and his parents constantly fought about money. Wanting to escape, Wonho got to know an older male figure in his neighborhood and started hanging out with him. He explained that afterwards, the bullying had stopped, and he preferred that his classmates were uncomfortable with him. But as the situation did not improve at home, he ran away and started hanging out with a new group of friends who got into trouble with the law. But Wonho took responsibility for his past actions as he said, β€œI don’t want to blame them. Because it was my choice. It may sound like an excuse, but I was immature. It was my fault. I was in the wrong. I’m sorry.”

InΒ his second year of high school, he met Jung Da Eun. He explained, β€œWe became close friends quickly. We worked as fitting models together. She helped me a lot, and she supported me a lot in my dreams to become a singer.” It was in his twenties that Wonho says he changed and tried to right his wrongs by working hard. He said, β€œI saw other kids practicing like crazy. They all had β€˜dreams.’ I was embarrassed. I’d only lived my life with resentment. That’s when I made a promise to myself. That I wouldn’t waste my life anymore.” Wonho added, β€œI danced and sang all night with my fellow trainees. It wasn’t hard. I finally had hope that β€˜I, too, have a future.’ I was happy. I was happy in that group setting. I learned so much in those four years.”

Wonho also cautiously opened up about theΒ rumorsΒ and allegations that changed his life in 2019. He said, β€œI was at fault,Β but there were also misunderstandings. Of course, I realize we can’t turn back time. Not everyone who grows upΒ in an environment like mine ends up on the wrong path. When I was on probation, I did a lot of self-reflection.” He was upfront about admitting to his wrongdoings but strongly denied ever using drugs. He said, β€œI admit that I had issues in the past. But this really isn’t it. I’ve never used marijuana. I explained this clearly to the police.”

Everything led to theΒ announcementΒ that Wonho would be leaving MONSTA X in October 2019. He said, β€œWe worked really hard on the new album. I hated thinking that MONSTA X would fall because of me. I thought the only way for the team to survive is if I left as soon as possible. I wanted to minimize the damage as much as I could.”

He also spoke fondly of Monbebe [MONSTA X’s official fanclub name] as he said, β€œI can say this with confidence, after meeting Monbebe, I completely changed. I finally learned what it feels like to be loved. I wanted to be better every day.” According to Wonho, his life consisted of work, exercise, and connecting with fans. Even on overseas tours, he would hold live broadcasts with fans that would last three to four hours. He said, β€œIt was the first time I had felt such warm emotions. So I didn’t want to disappoint them. I only wanted to do things our fans would like. I wanted to repay their love. But…”

Wonho explained that he felt like leaving the group was the least painful option for fans. He said, β€œThere were many things I promised to them. That I would always be by their side. I’m sorry that I had to leave like this. I’d lived with only them in my mind.” But he explained that he felt like he had no other options. β€œIn the past, I lived as Lee Ho Seok and in the present, I lived as Wonho. Does Wonho really have no responsibility in what Lee Ho Seok has done? I have to shoulder that responsibility. I hurt people with my past. I wanted to minimize that pain.”

Wonho explained that he didn’t leave his house for a while in case he caused any more damage. He said, β€œI still can’t forget our fans. I am full of regret. Just feeling like I should have done better for them? I just wanted to say I’m sorry, which is why I did this interview.”

Source (1)

bebe1

1 hour ago, STJ said:

King has nothing to apologize forΒ moo2Β 

Also it looked like he sacrificed himself for Monsta XΒ oprah7Β Not everyone has that sensitivity.Β oprah7

I think his song Losing You.mp3 is all about leaving Monsta X so that the group will not be affected.Β 

Spoiler

Some Korean fans wanted him out of the group because of his past. Didn't they make mistakes when they were younger.Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

I think his song Losing You.mp3 is all about leaving Monsta X so that the group will not be affected.Β 

Β  Hide contents

Some Korean fans wanted him out of the group because of his past. Didn't they make mistakes when they were younger.Β 

Β 

Some parts of Korean culture is toxic, but all cultures have its toxicity. I've watched K dramas, and shocked to see grandparents blaming their grandkids for the parents' mistakes... it's weird. But that's how their culture worksΒ moo2Β Also if your parents owed money, the loan is passed on to you in Korea...Β dead2Β so the loansharks won't ever leave you alone.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.