Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ahmed

Mariah's the Rarities debut at #31, 16k

Keep in mind it's an album full of new songs. Stevie Nicks released a rarities album a few years ago and it debuted in the top 10 with 33k. And Stevie is a lot older.

Why did she flop?

A female legacy artist hacking the corrupt/misogynist/ageist system of Billboard with a rarities album, making it onto the Top 20, is considered a flop?

Man, then I want my life choices to flop as bad as her with this record, lol.

1 hour ago, Shego said:

The new Mariah stans here are a mess. Winnie has competition.

8S7mDHb.png

They're not a new member, nor are they a Mariah stan, they just haven't updated their badges after being inactive for a year. fall9

top 20 niche album that was released  purely for her dedicated fan base & a #1 best selling book. On top of this AIWFCIY will soon be playing in your house, in your car, at your mall, your favourite restaurant... and topping charts globally moo6

EjxjPDXXYAAHgTw?format=jpg&name=medium

@Ahmed loves to talk about vocal quality PLUS chart achievements as if Céline/JLo had any actual hits on the main chart from their most recent albums/singles releases. Numerous proofs have also shown that Ms. Deeyawn lip synced even more than Mariah ever did on Vegas, and that JLo should not even be a part of conversation about vocalists. But Ahmed chose to close its eyes. Conclusion: Stream Close My Eyes from Butterfly by Mariah Carey. moo6

8 hours ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

@Ahmed loves to talk about vocal quality PLUS chart achievements as if Céline/JLo had any actual hits on the main chart from their most recent albums/singles releases. Numerous proofs have also shown that Ms. Deeyawn lip synced even more than Mariah ever did on Vegas, and that JLo should not even be a part of conversation about vocalists. But Ahmed chose to close its eyes. Conclusion: Stream Close My Eyes from Butterfly by Mariah Carey. moo6

He's so easy to drag it's embarrassing 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.