Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ahmed

Mariah's the Rarities debut at #31, 16k

10 hours ago, Daniel K. said:

Wait for Mariah's Twentieth No.1 by December, y'all will choke. ari8

Reveal hidden contents

Mariah is the Kween of having a yearly number 1.

Reveal hidden contents

When will Britney and Xtina? 

Yessss Can't wait!!! 

The Stevie is comparison is way off base. 24 Karat Gold featured new recordings of songs from the vault and was marketed as a new album. The Rarities is a compilation for die-hards that ties in with the book.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:58 PM, CharnyBoy said:

The Stevie is comparison is way off base. 24 Karat Gold featured new recordings of songs from the vault and was marketed as a new album. The Rarities is a compilation for die-hards that ties in with the book.

Lmao Rarities IS marketed as a new album. She even has a book to tie it too, which means more promo lol

Barbra Streisand in her 70s also released a rarities album Release Me in 2012 (with songs as old as the 60s) and it debuted at #7 on the charts. 

Mariah's Rarities debuted at #31. :) 

On 10/11/2020 at 9:48 AM, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

I'm sorry but your messed up in the head fave literally spready coronavirus to her fans with her fish net mask... she is one screwed up chubby cheeked hoe! 

So did your fave. No mask, even worse. And not a Lamb trying to drag someone for having chubby cheeks :rip: 

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

Lmao Rarities IS marketed as a new album. She even has a book to tie it too, which means more promo lol

Barbra Streisand in her 70s also released a rarities album Release Me in 2012 (with songs as old as the 60s) and it debuted at #7 on the charts. 

Mariah's Rarities debuted at #31. :) 

The Barbra comparison makes more sense than the Stevie one, but Rarities is not a “new” album. There are only two new recordings, making it a compilation. But you can keep deluding yourself if you want. I’ll be listening to the bop known as Here We Go Around Again.

3 minutes ago, CharnyBoy said:

The Barbra comparison makes more sense than the Stevie one, but Rarities is not a “new” album. There are only two new recordings, making it a compilation. But you can keep deluding yourself if you want. I’ll be listening to the bop known as Here We Go Around Again.

two new recordings? gurl there are at least 10 new songs, more new tracks than the Caution album :rip:

44 minutes ago, CharnyBoy said:

Taste, One Night is amazing too. I wouldn't bother with than Jen Stain, it's beyond delusion. 

11 hours ago, Ahmed said:

two new recordings? gurl there are at least 10 new songs, more new tracks than the Caution album :rip:

you can’t be that thick. there are only two never before heard recordings. the rest are songs that were either b-sides or songs that have been floating around second hand for decades at this point. i don’t even LIKE mariah and i know that. 

quit...honestly quit logging in. 

On 10/14/2020 at 4:42 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

you can’t be that thick. there are only two never before heard recordings. the rest are songs that were either b-sides or songs that have been floating around second hand for decades at this point. i don’t even LIKE mariah and i know that. 

quit...honestly quit logging in. 

You're the thick one. Even if I don't count the covers or her giving away a song like I Pray to some flop artist, there are still 7 entirely new song lmao, far from two. And not you trying to tell me to stop logging in. You're still pressed like 2 years ago when you used to rant about me in that COP server :cringe: some things never change. Btw I never was the one who f*tshamed you, don't know why you're so obsessed with me. And not the 2 remaining Lambs on fotp liking your reply with a blatant lie, did they even hear the Rarities themselves @Bionic-AHHH! @Billie Frank:rip: 

Bold = entirely new track never released before by anyone

1. “Here We Go Around Again” (1990)

2. “Can You Hear Me” (1991)

3. “Do You Think of Me?” (1993)

4. “Everything Fades Away” (1993)

5. “All I Live For” (1993)

6. “One Night” (1995)

7. “Slipping Away” (1996)

8. “Out Here on My Own” (2000) never heard before

9. “Loverboy” (2001 – Firecracker Original Version) 

10. “I Pray” (2005) never heard before

11. “Cool on You” (2007)

12. “Mesmerized” (2012)

13. “Lullaby of Birdland” (2014 – Live)

14. “Save the Day” (2020 – with Lauryn Hill)

15. “Close My Eyes” (2020 – Acoustic)

29 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

You're the thick one. Even if I don't count the covers or her giving away a song like I Pray to some flop artist, there are still 7 entirely new song lmao, far from two. And not you trying to tell me to stop logging in. You're still pressed like 2 years ago when you used to rant about me in that COP server :cringe: some things never change. Btw I never was the one who f*tshamed you, don't know why you're so obsessed with me. And not the 2 remaining Lambs on fotp liking your reply with a blatant lie, did they even hear the Rarities themselves @Bionic-AHHH! @Billie Frank:rip: 

Bold = entirely new track never released before by anyone

1. “Here We Go Around Again” (1990)

2. “Can You Hear Me” (1991)

3. “Do You Think of Me?” (1993)

4. “Everything Fades Away” (1993)

5. “All I Live For” (1993)

6. “One Night” (1995)

7. “Slipping Away” (1996)

8. “Out Here on My Own” (2000) never heard before

9. “Loverboy” (2001 – Firecracker Original Version) 

10. “I Pray” (2005) never heard before

11. “Cool on You” (2007)

12. “Mesmerized” (2012)

13. “Lullaby of Birdland” (2014 – Live)

14. “Save the Day” (2020 – with Lauryn Hill)

15. “Close My Eyes” (2020 – Acoustic)

first of all i still don’t know who you actually are (though i’ve got an idea) so obsessed with you is a reach sis! second of all,  if someone, be that you or any other troll, posts something dumb, then they’ll get a quote from me. that’s what BG is for, you’re not special.

peace and blessings. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

first of all i still don’t know who you actually are (though i’ve got an idea) so obsessed with you is a reach sis! second of all,  if someone, be that you or any other troll, posts something dumb, then they’ll get a quote from me. that’s what BG is for, you’re not special.

peace and blessings. 

You literally tagged me in NHB to ask me who I am and I replied but okay lol And not you overlooking the receipt I just posted about you being wrong. You're the one who posted something dumb :rip: 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.