Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Smile Vision

34 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

But don't do it like @Billie Frank, because he didn't do it at all. jj2

I'm still making my way through the album. I told you, i can only listen to so much of it at once. fall9

25 minutes ago, Max said:

Are we surprised tho? oprah14

She's forgetful i guess. wendy3

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I'm still making my way through the album. I told you, i can only listen to so much of it at once. fall9

She's forgetful i guess. wendy3

Yeah, good thing is that there is enough time even if you hadn't even started listening one or two songs pers day.bey7

Hello, hello jj2

I am mentioning you because I would like to thank you for providing your ranking lists/voting ballots for Smile Vision and to also ask you which time suits the best for the results show.

I kind of prepared mini-show, so I would appreciate an audience ( or at least part of it ). bey7

Results are scheduled for tomorrow November the 1st, but you can even suggest another date too, but time would be the best feedback regarding this, so I can know which time could be the best option for majority of you. jj2

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Hello, hello jj2

I am mentioning you because I would like to thank you for providing your ranking lists/voting ballots for Smile Vision and to also ask you which time suits the best for the results show.

I kind of prepared mini-show, so I would appreciate an audience ( or at least part of it ). bey7

Results are scheduled for tomorrow November the 1st, but you can even suggest another date too, but time would be the best feedback regarding this, so I can know which time could be the best option for majority of you. jj2

The time when you present your riddles in Stand Last, I guess jj2 Since I'm always seem to be awake at that similar time. jj2

3 minutes ago, Honest Vocal Couch Potato said:

The time when you present your riddles in Stand Last, I guess jj2 Since I'm always seem to be awake at that similar time. jj2

Well, I do consider doing it around 9 PM CET tomorrow or on any other day, but I would also like to see how many of members who voted are going to be there and if maybe other time-frame suits them more. jj2

7 minutes ago, Amanda Laura said:

oh damn I was excited for the results 

That's what we get for taking part in Ghostface events: disappointment orangu1

jk kimora

12 minutes ago, Amanda Laura said:

oh damn I was excited for the results 

I figure it would be the best, because I tagged all of you relatively late ( yesterday  for today ), so having an official countdown days before event will probably give people enough time to consider to be present. jj2

No worries though, I still have one mini-show prepared for this ceremony, so I am looking forward to present it with as many of you as possible. bey7

Hello everyone jj2

guq7bao.png

I am more than excited to host this show and I'll promise you it will be interesting and even more if as many of you as possible will be able to join it on this Sunday - November the 8th at 8 PM CET.

Countdown

4 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Love this poster. oprah7

Except you got my name wrong uxvlBq5.gif

Thank you. oprah1

It was made while you were living through your Honest Vocal Couch Potato persona and that one wouldn't fit on that small space, so I got back to basics - STJ. jj2

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.