Chris Morlock

Megan Thee Stallion jams to Lights

Just now, Kai said:

Wow, the way Shellie had so many hits.

And FOTP dragged her like she's Nicole Derbingzinger or something gaga5

Exactly. She was literally UK's biggest popstar for many years (counting out Adele since she isn't exactly a popstar), I think people tend to forget that. jj2 

"Literally when was even Smellie's last hit?" ... more recent than half of FOTP's faves. The way she had a UK #1 last year.. jj2 

Just now, Snow said:

Exactly. She was literally UK's biggest popstar for many years (counting out Adele since she isn't exactly a popstar), I think people tend to forget that. jj2 

"Literally when was even Smellie's last hit?" ... more recent than half of FOTP's faves. The way she had a UK #1 last year.. jj2 

Wait, when you said #3 do you mean the UK-no1currs-chart or Hot 100-people-curr chart? gaga5

3 minutes ago, Kai said:

Wait, when you said #3 do you mean the UK-no1currs-chart or Hot 100-people-curr chart? gaga5

Hot 100! And I just checked, it was #2 actually, not #3 jj2 
This was back in 2011/2012 too, her first global hit jj2 

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

OOOOO, sle shock1

Exactly, and in 2013 she almost had ANOTHER Hot 100 Top 10 hit with Burn, which peaked at #13. jj2 

2 years later, she got Love Me Like You Do the global smash and the follow up hit with On My Mind (also #13 peak). jj2 

So she gets a Top 40 hit in the US every 2-3 years, which is more than I can say for some faves.. jj2