Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Saiga

How High Appreciation Thread

13 hours ago, Max said:

Ah, yes! One of the best on an incredibly overrated album and still the song is overlooked by so many, like... Make it make sense please. orangu1

That's a bold statement bebe1 what do you dislike about it?

Just now, Saiga said:

Not True Blue being there. bebe1 a choice! I agree with Musick though! Very underrated album. Mess1

True Blue is perfect from start to finish though. Also it has my favorite album artwork of all time and is the era I thought she looked the absolute most stunning. oprah2 

Just now, Max said:

True Blue is perfect from start to finish though. Also it has my favorite album artwork of all time and is the era I thought she looked the absolute most stunning. oprah2 

Eh, Jimmy Jimmy and Love Makes the World Go Round steps down the album in my opinion, and considering it doesn't have many tracks it feels like the last two tracks are worse than they really are.  Future Nostalgia teas mad5

2 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Eh, Jimmy Jimmy and Love Makes the World Go Round steps down the album in my opinion, and considering it doesn't have many tracks it feels like the last two tracks are worse than they really are.  Future Nostalgia teas mad5

Yeah, well. These two are the obvious dulls - but still, I really appreciate "this" Madonna. Guess I'm just biased. ny5 

1 minute ago, Max said:

Yeah, well. These two are the obvious dulls - but still, I really appreciate "this" Madonna. Guess I'm just biased. ny5 

It's ok. 80sDonna deserves more love around this forum. cry6

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.