Jump to content

Delirium Megarate / LIVE NOW

Recommended Posts

Everyone who votes lower than a 10 on Devotion will not be accepted! lj1 

 

 

Spoiler

jk kimora

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

No, they are about Polynesia, South American classic literature and arthropode-borne diseases in Africa. All connected to Ellie's songs. bey7

dead2

7 minutes ago, Max said:

What's the first letter of the sound staff member from the Anything Could Happen video shoot's last name before he got re-married to his then second ex-wife?

Why does this sound so much like something Ghostface would ask? moo2

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Even I need to erase this question from my book of questions now, because you exposed it.

Well, @STJ is not straight, of cours ehe is going to whine. jj2

Homophobia detected lj1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STJ said:

dead2

Why does this sound so much like something Ghostface would ask? moo2

Homophobia detected lj1

I wouldn't really ask about first letter though. Maybe thrid or fourth letter. First letter is always capital one, others could be missed. jj2

What phobia? We aren't scared. bey7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostface said:

I wouldn't really ask about first letter though. Maybe thrid or fourth letter. First letter is always capital one, others could be missed. jj2

What phobia? We aren't scared. bey7

Twisting the meaning of words again to suit your agenda jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostface said:

I wouldn't really ask about first letter though. Maybe thrid or fourth letter. First letter is always capital one, others could be missed. jj2

What phobia? We aren't scared. bey7

Twisting the meaning of words again to suit your agenda jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STJ said:

Twisting the meaning of words again to suit your agenda jj2

815PJgyxYQL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Yeah, it is cool game, but the movie of the same name from 1996 is also good. jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nearly forgot to send my rates, but sent jj2

I gave out two 10's, 4 scores over 9, one 11, and one 1. Excited to see results. jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, STJ said:

Nearly forgot to send my rates, but sent jj2

I gave out two 10's, 4 scores over 9, one 11, and one 1. Excited to see results. jj2

Whew, just in time. You only had 2,880 minutes left. jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Max said:

Whew, just in time. You only had 2,880 minutes left. jj2 

I don't like leaving things to the last minute lj1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STJ said:

I don't like leaving things to the last minute lj1 

You prefer leaving it to the last two days lj1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Max said:

You prefer leaving it to the last two days lj1 

I have to absorb the energy, the aura and the power of the album first lj1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STJ said:

I have to absorb the energy, the aura and the power of the album first lj1

You had years already to do that jj4 But sure! I prefer this over Chris' attempt who both typed up the message, rated the songs and sent it off - all in the matter of 30 seconds jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max said:

You had years already to do that jj4 But sure! I prefer this over Chris' attempt who both typed up the message, rated the songs and sent it off - all in the matter of 30 seconds jj4 

mess at this drag, only kindness in this thread please lj1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Habits said:

mess at this drag, only kindness in this thread please lj1 

If you expect kindness once I Do What I Love turns out to be anything but the first out... I'm sorry, sis jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Habits said:

mess at this drag, only kindness in this thread please lj1 

I know right?! I don't understand the random drag mad1
This is why there are only 4 goldeens left on FOTP wendy2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max said:

If you expect kindness once I Do What I Love turns out to be anything but the first out... I'm sorry, sis jj4 

Let me retire from FOTP before the scores come out mad1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Max said:

If you expect kindness once I Do What I Love turns out to be anything but the first out... I'm sorry, sis jj4 

I haven't counted them yet, just noted down every single one of the rates so far (8 people)! :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Habits said:

I haven't counted them yet, just noted down every single one of the rates so far (8 people)! :) 

 

Yesss, can't wait! oprah15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Max said:

Yesss, can't wait! oprah15

I am ready for lots of meltdowns ellie1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×