Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

Is Beyonce deserving of her praise or is she an overatted mess?

Overrated or Underrated?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How do you see Beyonce?

• She's the best to ever grace the industry. Your fave wished they were half as good as Godyonce. BOW DOWN BITCHES!!!!
    • She's good. Not the best but still a great artist and entertainer that deserves recognition
    • She's meh. Nothing special but she's not trash.
    • She's bad. Not the worst but my goodness is she bland and uninspiring
    • Fucking trash. The absolute worst artist of all time. Will never understand why people like her?

There are two types of people in the world. Those who think Beyonce deserves all the praise she's getting and those who think she's severely overrated. Beyonce sis one of the few artists nowadays who have received widespread critical acclaim (expecially with her last four releases) from both the public and critics alike and is often placed on a pedestal above her contemporaries and even some legends. What part of the spectrum do you lie? Vote on the poll explain your choice in the this thread. 

Spoiler

Also I think she's a good artist and entertainer. She's one of the biggest artists in the industry right now and deserves a lot of the acclaim and praise she's getting.

She is the most overrated artist of all time. I won’t deny her talent, but it’s ridiculous how people make her out to be a goddess. Also, Lemonade is just an okay album.

Beyonce has the work ethic and talent of the legends from the generations before her.

I might not agree with how she's treated as this walking goddess, but give me another artist from her generation that keeps pushing themselves to greater heights with every single era.

I'll wait.

she doesn’t deserve the hype she gets at all 

i don’t understand why she’s constantly praised for releasing mediocre music and being fake woke like pls 

the way she acts like she’s jesus christ himself is also pretty annoying like calm down sweetie you’ve been flopping for almost a decade 

On 10/14/2020 at 5:03 AM, Strobo said:

Beyonce has the work ethic and talent of the legends from the generations before her.

I might not agree with how she's treated as this walking goddess, but give me another artist from her generation that keeps pushing themselves to greater heights with every single era.

I'll wait.

Gaga!...With A Star Is Born

jj1

She's so overrated like girl...

After ST she's only been releasing shit and fake narratives and no interwies and whatever

Without the media kissing her bleached ass she'd flop even harder.

I'm curious to see what story her team is gonna come with for the next album. Like girl the cheating on Lemonade was cute and i would've took it serious if she left his ass. But she decided Tidal inflated numbers are more important than her integrity as a woman. 

She's a flop and expired mess who spins fake narratives for sales and who milked her marriage for stories until it got dryer than her sex life with her so called husband.

Let's see what other hot songs she finds next to jump on for some "quick little singles" everything she's been on this last few years are more forgotten than the first members of DC.

She hasn't made any good music to me in nearly a decade

She's a great performer but all of her ideas are stolen and she takes credit for other people's artistry

She's meh but she deserves recognition just not to the degree she's been getting

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.