Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Scream 5 is confirmed and set for January 2022 release

Recommended Posts

On 10/25/2020 at 9:30 AM, Physical said:

So, I was thinking; What if Sidney's dad returns for the 5th movie (what happened to him tbh, since we didn't saw him in the fourth one) and what if he gets killed off in the opening scene or later in the movie which makes Sidney return to Woodsboro? Would be a great way for an opening kill imo. 

  Reveal hidden contents

@Ghostface @Entea @V For Vendetta @harry @Teenage Wet Dream im just tagging everyone who replied in this thread, im sorry 

 

I would like to see him make an appearance, but for the opening scene I think they're going to go with a more provocative kill. Not to be ageist but LBR killing off a 60yo white dude in the opening doesn't exactly set the mood. The stakes need to be higher. I honestly was blown away by the Scream 4 opening. And seeing it in theaters with the auditorium reactions to the double twist was amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Last time he appeared in this franchise was 20 years ago. I would also like for him to be included, but I am not sure will that happen for real. However, I would also like her current personal life to be more flashed out. They got it halfway with her book in the 4th part, but I don't want Sidney to be just thrown in the mix, which shouldn't be the case. I am also wondering how they will deal with Dewey's and Gale's relationship. Maybe they will give them kids. jj2

Imagine the kids and coming face to face with Ghostface, I can NOT handle that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, harry said:

I would like to see him make an appearance, but for the opening scene I think they're going to go with a more provocative kill. Not to be ageist but LBR killing off a 60yo white dude in the opening doesn't exactly set the mood. The stakes need to be higher. I honestly was blown away by the Scream 4 opening. And seeing it in theaters with the auditorium reactions to the double twist was amazing. 

Ugh, I want to watch Scream 5 in the movie theatre too, but I think I will have no one to go with ;( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Physical said:

Ugh, I want to watch Scream 5 in the movie theatre too, but I think I will have no one to go with ;( 

Well, the good thing is that going alone won't really be bummer since you will be involved with the movie during the whole time. But seeing how much far away this is, maybe someone else would also like to watch it. jj2

1 hour ago, Physical said:

Imagine the kids and coming face to face with Ghostface, I can NOT handle that

Kids would definitely raise the risks, but I don't think they will resort to those shock effects tactics. But something has to happen with Dewey and Gale besides that I am sure.

They didn't like each other that much during first two movies, but still felt appreciated by the other side.

Third movie had seen progression between them in more mutual relation, while they are tensly married during the 4th part, so they will have some personal stuff in this one too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Well, the good thing is that going alone won't really be bummer since you will be involved with the movie during the whole time. But seeing how much far away this is, maybe someone else would also like to watch it. jj2

Kids would definitely raise the risks, but I don't think they will resort to those shock effects tactics. But something has to happen with Dewey and Gale besides that I am sure.

They didn't like each other that much during first two movies, but still felt appreciated by the other side.

Third movie had seen progression between them in more mutual relation, while they are tensly married during the 4th part, so they will have some personal stuff in this one too.

I hope so, going to the movies with friends is way more fun. 

They should divorce in the 5th one, it's weird how their characters reflected on real life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×