Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

I am cackling at fans' comments on Madame X Parfum (limited edition)

I'm a major fragrance junkie so like the price isn't surprising. And tbh the notes look good and if I was a bigger Madonna stan I'd actually consider purchasing it had she put more effort into the bottle. You can say the bottle doesn't matter but that's just not true. Some fragrance bottles are more iconic than the actual juice. And like she couldn't have picked a more boring bottle design rip4 

15 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm a major fragrance junkie so like the price isn't surprising. And tbh the notes look good and if I was a bigger Madonna stan I'd actually consider purchasing it had she put more effort into the bottle. You can say the bottle doesn't matter but that's just not true. Some fragrance bottles are more iconic than the actual juice. And like she couldn't have picked a more boring bottle design rip4 

I've always wanted Ari's cloud perfume oprah2

41 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I've always wanted Ari's cloud perfume oprah2

You should pick it up if the scent profile seems interesting to you (or even to just have as a collector)! Ari's fragrances in general have pretty good reviews and her packaging is always adorable. 

I had a rollerball of one of her fragrances. Sweet Like Candy (?) maybe? I really loved it. 

1 hour ago, harry said:

Why the fuck is that straw hat in her store $400? gag1

25 minutes ago, Strobo said:

For real! That's the first thing my eyes went to when I opened the site. Who is paying $400 for this? rip4

This is the hat from that art pop up store, there are 3 or 5 i think and one is the one Madonna has

10 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

This is the hat from that art pop up store, there are 3 or 5 i think and one is the one Madonna has

wait like 3 of them total? And they haven't sold? oprah8

18 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm with you on that, I don't like the bottle design. However, seems like that's how IIUVO designs all of their products. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.