Sign in to follow this  

I am cackling at fans' comments on Madame X Parfum (limited edition)

I'm a major fragrance junkie so like the price isn't surprising. And tbh the notes look good and if I was a bigger Madonna stan I'd actually consider purchasing it had she put more effort into the bottle. You can say the bottle doesn't matter but that's just not true. Some fragrance bottles are more iconic than the actual juice. And like she couldn't have picked a more boring bottle design rip4 

15 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm a major fragrance junkie so like the price isn't surprising. And tbh the notes look good and if I was a bigger Madonna stan I'd actually consider purchasing it had she put more effort into the bottle. You can say the bottle doesn't matter but that's just not true. Some fragrance bottles are more iconic than the actual juice. And like she couldn't have picked a more boring bottle design rip4 

I've always wanted Ari's cloud perfume oprah2

Why the fuck is that straw hat in her store $400? gag1

41 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I've always wanted Ari's cloud perfume oprah2

You should pick it up if the scent profile seems interesting to you (or even to just have as a collector)! Ari's fragrances in general have pretty good reviews and her packaging is always adorable. 

I had a rollerball of one of her fragrances. Sweet Like Candy (?) maybe? I really loved it. 

1 hour ago, harry said:

For real! That's the first thing my eyes went to when I opened the site. Who is paying $400 for this? rip4

1 hour ago, harry said:

25 minutes ago, Strobo said:

For real! That's the first thing my eyes went to when I opened the site. Who is paying $400 for this? rip4

This is the hat from that art pop up store, there are 3 or 5 i think and one is the one Madonna has

10 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

This is the hat from that art pop up store, there are 3 or 5 i think and one is the one Madonna has

wait like 3 of them total? And they haven't sold? oprah8

27 minutes ago, harry said:

wait like 3 of them total? And they haven't sold? oprah8

I think so everything in that paris store was like 1, 3 or max 10 items and super fucking expensive jj4

But lbr its fugly hat so im not surprised ny5

I just want Truth or Dare to be relaunched cry5 it's so hypnotic and unique, I haven't been able to find anything that compares to it. To think it probably didn't sell because all these gays bought it to have in their "collection" and NOT to wear it...

tenor.gif?itemid=13398046

Even with my sad 10% discount that is way too expensive dead4 

18 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm with you on that, I don't like the bottle design. However, seems like that's how IIUVO designs all of their products.