Snow

Demi defends Taylor

180724194049-demi-lovato-11192017-exlarge-169.jpg

Demi Lovato has defended Taylor Swift in a CNN interview where she talked about politics, voting, and Trump.

"You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't. You can list Taylor Swift as a perfect example of that exact saying ... for years she got trashed because she wasn't taking a stance and wasn't standing up for these rights and she kind of took a back seat and now she's become very political and there are people that are unhappy with that too. It's just, like, you have to live what feels authentic to you. To me, that's using my platform to speak out about the things that I see that are wrong."

x

On 10/14/2020 at 3:31 PM, GlenCoco said:

i mean she has a new single comming up and probably and album, at least she trying to say fake nice things 

good for her 

rip2