Divine

Ariana Grande | Positions | October 30, 2020

2 hours ago, starlight said:

adele is apparently also dropping help omg. i think it's unlikely that scooter would make ariana drop the same day as adele bc there's no way he doesn't know but i dont want dw 2.0 to happen bebe1

Since Adele is only hosting, I still have some hope that she is only announcing her return and not actually releasing anything until November bebe1 

8 hours ago, starlight said:

adele is apparently also dropping help omg. i think it's unlikely that scooter would make ariana drop the same day as adele bc there's no way he doesn't know but i dont want dw 2.0 to happen bebe1

scooter is very powerful man and has many connections. he would know somehow for sure.

1 hour ago, Physical said:

I doubt Adele is dropping the same day and I doubt Scooter is going to let it happen. Can you imagine she dropping the single first and a hour later the album this Friday? ICONIC. jj2

Queen of breaking Spotify! oprah15 

Adele is HOSTING, not performing. How can everyone not understand that? If she was PERFORMING I’d be worried. But she ain’t. She’s hosting. For all we know, she might be announcing an acting role or some sorts. Or maybe she’s hosting a talk show.

23 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Adele is HOSTING, not performing. How can everyone not understand that? If she was PERFORMING I’d be worried. But she ain’t. She’s hosting. For all we know, she might be announcing an acting role or some sorts. Or maybe she’s hosting a talk show.

Thanks for sharing this in an Ariana thread

On 10/14/2020 at 6:03 PM, Divine said:

Album has a consistent and coherent them about sex

14 tracks on the album

Three collabs: Doja, Weeknd and Ty Dolla $ign

Second song called ‘34 35’

Sweetener fans lost.

Yea if Adele was a musical guest I would be more worried. I don't think she's releasing until November. I see her hosting gig as a way for her to announce the album. Plus Scooter is in everyone's business. There's no way he would let Ariana and Adele go head to head yet again. Ariana is safe I feel.