Divine

Ariana Grande | Positions | October 30, 2020

My Hair should be the second single. The fact that this song is light years ahead of her standard artistry. A growth! The other songs are cute, but it can sound monotonous after awhile. Also, not ha making ha own Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel.

Btw, it's very bizarre to see people complaining about the "new trend" of short songs under 3 minutes when the '60s was literally a decade full of short songs. Joni Mitchell had a lot of songs under 3 minutes and her songs are still great. Short songs don't mean that the creativity is trampled or cancelled, it's actually a way to reveal an artist's creativity and perhaps also innovation. Some of the new artists we have today don't really have creativity though.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:57 AM, ajp said:

So I was just at her Webstore, and they are only doing 3 CDs. The standard CD and 2 alternative covers. Is that it? 

nicki5

& cassettes too for the international stans. I believe she has an UO exclusive vinyl coming, but yeah her physical edition merch is really basic. nicki5 

i think my top 3 would be positions, pov, off the table 

I need to listen to it more to properly appreciate it, because first listen I did find it boring but I thought the same for tun and now I love that album so just gonna keep listening to it