Divine

Ariana Grande | Positions | October 30, 2020

4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Ariana at gun point by $cooter: omg my new album is out! true1

not you thinking she would post that many words... we're getting "positions out now <3" at most true1 

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

@Divine did you see that youtuber reaction video where she's like "oh my god it's her brother, isn't it" from the video dead1 sends me every time true1 

YES ASLKDJHH the way she said it all endearing and confidently makes me holler true1 

The album is really good. Why are people saying it's boring? pov fucked me up emotionally tbh and nasty was so good. Gonna give the album a couple more listens but those two are standout tracks on my first listen.

33 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Did you run out of poppers? :( 

dead2

12 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Why are people saying it's boring?

Because its not an album of 14 Into You’s which anyone who’s been around for the past four years should have known this album was long overdue for her. 

12 minutes ago, Divine said:

Because its not an album of 14 Into You’s which anyone who’s been around for the past four years should have known this album was long overdue for her. 

Her stans are the some of the worst I swear ny12

S/N: Can we talk about off the table cause those vocals had me like oprah15

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Absolutely stellar record! clap3 She sounds better than ever. Definitely a step forward in her discography towards more mature sounds. Production is top notch and lets you immerse in Ariana’s world for 41 minutes. An ear candy. Throughout the record you can hear little nods to Mariah, Janet, DC and even Madonna (in “my hair”). This might be my favourite record from her and a 9/10 after first listen. 

Top 3 songs: just like magic, nasty, pov

3 hours ago, Divine said:

AMAZING album! oprah15 this shit is definitely going #1! oprah15 top three right now are POV, obvious, and just like magic! oprah15 

2 hours ago, Divine said:

P E R I O D clap1 glad to finally see some taste