Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Will Ariana's next lead single debut at #1?

Now that the word is finally out yes the inventor of music and the best vocalist this generation has ever witnessed is releasing the album of the year this month! oprah15

Now let's predict its lead single's 1st week chart position shall we? wendy1

I'm sure it will debut at #1 considering how hard Mr. Scooter worked ha ass off to get SWU to #1 so there's no xcxuses this time sir! Can't wait for the mask and sanitizer bundles! wendy1

Of course and she will extend her lead as the artist with the most #1 debuts on the Hot 100 ari5

8 minutes ago, Ariana said:

the best vocalist this generation has ever witnessed

I saw not one lie told here ari3

10 minutes ago, Gilly said:

i doubt she was serious with that tweet

She was being very serious. She never jokes about release dates and if she does get troll-y on social media it’s never just one post she tends to stick around for awhile and replies to people, producers and Ariana herself have confirmed the album is done, Mr. S confirmed she was releasing this month, people at UMG confirmed she was releasing this month (believe they even said October 23rd). She’s definitely coming oprah15 

11 minutes ago, Divine said:

She was being very serious. She never jokes about release dates and if she does get troll-y on social media it’s never just one post she tends to stick around for awhile and replies to people, producers and Ariana herself have confirmed the album is done, Mr. S confirmed she was releasing this month, people at UMG confirmed she was releasing this month (believe they even said October 23rd). She’s definitely coming oprah15 

That would mean that it's coming next week giveup1 not going to pin myself too much on this date but if that's true, I'm literally shaking 

1 hour ago, Divine said:

oh wow well inject us oprah15 

4 hours ago, STJ said:

Since this site is full of Arianators, I will evoke my rights to remain silent.

CoolSomberConure-max-1mb.gif

Answering the OP isn't considered controversial. Either you think it will debut at #1 or you don't. wat1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.