Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Darth Sidious

Senator Lindsey Graham asks Judge Barret: "About a Return to the ‘Good Old Days of Segregation’"

Lindsey Graham opponent calls him 'ambiguously gay' | TheHill

South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham (also known as Lady G by every male prostitute in Washington D.C.) as Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee asked Judge Amy Coney Barrett, the prospective new addition to the Supreme Court of the United States how much confidence she has in the landmark is “Brown versus Board of Education” as a super precedent.

Curiously, however, Senator Graham, who finds himself in a hotly contested reelection campaign in South Carolina, also asked “you aren’t aware of any effort to go back to the good old days of segregation by a legislative body, is that correct?”

Lady G, who finds himself in virtual dead heat with his Democratic Challenger, former head of South Carolina Democratic Party, James Harrison, who is black, has tripped into a bevy of racial-remarks in an increasingly tightening race. Last week, Senator Graham made an astonishing remark in which he said that young blacks in South Carolina can go anywhere and do anything "you just need to be conservative, not liberal.”

According to the most recent census, 30% of South Carolina is black. 

Harrison recently broke Beto O'Roruke's fundraising record and took in an astonishing $57 million haul in fundraising. Closing the gap and making the race a statistical dead heat, the South Carolina Senate Race adds pressure on a cash strapped GOP, who were forced to divert cash from an a slew of increasingly tight and vulnerable races and pour $10 million into the state to protect Graham. 

Lady G also took time to stress that his comment was made with "deep sarcasm"

Source

4 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

With Deep Sarcasm ??????????????????awk1 

I guess it’s a conservative thing, I don’t know. But I like how it occurred to him that he needed to make that distinction or some shit, I wonder if he realized that he really didn’t need to say something like that?

8 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

I guess it’s a conservative thing, I don’t know. But I like how it occurred to him that he needed to make that distinction or some shit, I wonder if he realized that he really didn’t need to say something like that?

Here in Italy If a politician makes a joke or denies the Holocaust. He can get fined or jailed just sayin'. I think these politicians need to learn a lesson or something. Even a party can be completely removed If they endorse Fascism over here

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.