Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | positions | October 23, 2020

now that i’ve gotten several listens in, my initial feeling on it remains. i’m disappointed. it’s far from bad but it’s very, very safe. she didn’t really do anything too different than what she has done for the last two years. it doesn’t sound like GIAW like so many are saying (if anything it reminds me of boyfriend, but barely) but it does sound like the ariana template. 

it’s rare that the lead is the best track on the album with her (that’s only ever happened with NTLTC) so it hasn’t at all killed my album hype. but as it stands this is one of her weakest leads and i hope the album doesn’t follow this same template. 

13 minutes ago, Jake said:

ATRL's Ari base is so dramatic lmfao2 I'm witnessing the meltdowns because it didn't go #1 on AM ASAP dead2 Girl just listen and shut up

stans really enjoy ruining their experience by caring so much about charts dead1 it's why i only check atrl until the song is out and then i don't read anything else dead1

20 minutes ago, Jake said:

ATRL's Ari base is so dramatic lmfao2 I'm witnessing the meltdowns because it didn't go #1 on AM ASAP dead2 Girl just listen and shut up

yea it's tradition for them to meltdown every ariana release dead2 but some of them get super annoying about it dead2 

7 hours ago, Strobo said:

It just gets better with each listen wtf

Queen of earworms tbh. I revisited ME earlier and remembered how much of a HIT Too Close could have been cry0

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.