Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Lana Del Rey | Let Me Love You Like a Woman | October 16, 2020

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

It requires exactly one play to determine where it belongs. 

Reveal hidden contents

I come from a small town

How about you? wendy1

Don't make me be bittersweet tay8

We could get lost in the purple rain

Talk about the good old days

We could get high on some pink champagne oprah1

Spoiler

ny6

Yeah, it is not the most glorious example/song, but I wouldn't define it as an instant delete. jj2

It's not bad but it's not really lead single material. I hope beyond hope that the album's not just gonna be a carbon copy of NFR like this kinda seems like it's gonna be. I don't hate it by any means but I'm underwhelmed by it. 

6 hours ago, Merryem said:

the way she's getting EVISCERATED over this dead2 

I don't even think people hate it, they're just projecting their gripes with her and compounding it with how underwhelming this song is dead2 myself included in that

7 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It's not bad but it's not really lead single material. I hope beyond hope that the album's not just gonna be a carbon copy of NFR like this kinda seems like it's gonna be. I don't hate it by any means but I'm underwhelmed by it. 

It is. Fag Antonoff is by far the most one-dimensional producer she has worked with so far. I think she’s simply aiming for a Grammy. Admittedly, a win for her is long overdue. I think she’ll win one for her poetry book but I don’t think she deserves to win anything for her work with him. It’s by far her least creative and her least innovative material.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

It is. Fag Antonoff is by far the most one-dimensional producer she has worked with so far. I think she’s simply aiming for a Grammy. Admittedly, a win for her is long overdue. I think she’ll win one for her poetry book but I don’t think she deserves to win anything for her work with him. It’s by far her least creative and her least innovative material.

the way the existence of Venice Bitch, her best song, proves this entire post wrong rip4

Just now, Hyun. said:

the way the existence of Venice Bitch, her best song, proves this entire post wrong rip4

And it’s the ONLY thing he did that actually sticks out. Everything else is cut from the same cloth.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

And it’s the ONLY thing he did that actually sticks out. Everything else is cut from the same cloth.

i mean i definitely agree about this song specifically, but not about NFR! at all rip4 either way i'm thinking this was just a droplet in vein of her usual just to make the album transition, she's talked a lot about how this one will be different than her others so i'm gonna remain positive about that! ready for the incoming disappointment but anyways

The fact that this is still pinned rip2

Dismissed it at first, but stumbled across a live version of it on Youtube and it's been stuck in my head ever since.

A sneaky bop

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.