Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Entea

Cardi B says she's back with Offset after filing for divorce

cardi-b-offset-jan-2020-a-billboard-1548-1602783746-1024x677.jpg

It's unclear where their divorce filing stands now. Cardi B addressed her on-and-off relationship with Offset after the two packed on the PDA during her birthday weekend. In a new Instagram Live video, she explained why they reconciled when the Grammy-winning rapper celebrated turning 28 over the weekend with a blowout Las Vegas birthday bash. "Listen y'all, I'm just a crazy bi---. You know how I be arguing with y'all on social media? That's exactly how we are, between me and my man. So when people be saying I be doing sh-- for attention, with this and that, no, I’m just a crazy bi---," she began around the seven-minute mark. "One day I’m happy, the next day I wanna beat a n---a up... I just be starting to miss [him]… It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard not to talk to your best friend. And it’s really hard to have no di--."

The Migos member gifted the "WAP" artist with a $300,000 Rolls-Royce SUV that came equipped with a custom $8,000 car seat for their two-year-old daughter Kulture, which led to Cardi defending herself from haters who said she could be bought. Fans also speculated he purchased a massive billboard in honor of her birthday that showed off the mother-daughter duo in matching pink outfits.

Spoiler

"People been saying that I took him back like I'm materialistic. I do like material things, I like material things and everything, but I just didn't... What do you want me to do? The n---a gave me a Rolls-Royce and I snub him?" she said. "And I really wanted some di-- for my birthday." Cardi filed for divorce from Offset on Sept. 15, just five days before their third marriage anniversary, according to the Fulton County Magistrate in Georgia. She confessed how the two had grown apart in an IG Live days after the news of her filing their divorce case broke. Their hearing was scheduled for Nov. 4 at 10 a.m., but it's unclear where the filing stands now.

Billboard reached out to reps for both artists and haven't heard back as of press time." We're just really typical, two young muthaf---as who got married early, that's what we are. We’re not no different than y'all f---in' dysfunctional a-- relationships. We're the same way. We're just more public," she concluded in her most recent IG Live after her birthday weekend. Billboard has reached out to Cardi B and Offset's reps for comment. Their divorce case is still open. Watch her recorded IG Live below.

x

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

How many times is this bitch gonna forgive him for behaving like a piece of trash jj3 

Two shit people who don't take responsibility for their actions and ignore eachother's actions, a perfect match oprah15

On 10/15/2020 at 1:58 PM, Gravity said:

She took him back cuz she wanted some dick rip2 sis there is plenty of that. Relationships that are based solely on sex are hella toxic.

This. Their relationship is so toxic and it’s obvious this mess won’t stop for quite awhile. I’m just hoping the news media stops throwing their personal business at us every chance they get because I just don’t care anymore lol3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.