Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Let's Be Honest, This Performance Is Better Than Some of the New Pop Girls 'Best' Performances.

I know that we like to laugh at Jessica Simpson, her somewhat failed career and her funny expressions while singing. But this performance that I just discovered on YouTube, I just... WOW!

It is truly her best performance of Irresistible. Her movements also look smooth in here. Usually she'd look so uncomfortable or plain awkward with the forced "ha!" a la Xtina, but here I feel like she was really letting it happen naturally. Her singing is also much better compared to any other Irresistible performances that she had done. It's better than any performances by Dua Lipa who relied heavily on visuals, Ava Max who's just a poorly executed performer, Bebe Rexha who is a proven hitmaker yet never had any memorable performance, etc.

Stop shitting on Successica Succession, y'all.

aretha1

20 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The forced choreography, and the off-key vocals do nada for me. Was the song a bop? Yes. Was it Jessica? No.

That was actually one of her better live vocal performances of that song. Usually she would sound LOUDER! and more squeezed!

The album is pretty good though.

2 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

This >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Better vocals, confidence and less forced dancing. And it's not even close to one of her best performances. aretha1

Anastacia is such a legend, whew! Just yesterday I listened to some of my favorites of her. bebe1

1 hour ago, Max said:

Anastacia is such a legend, whew! Just yesterday I listened to some of my favorites of her. bebe1

You better stan. Now Stream her best song, In Your Eyes. gaga13

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

This is why I never listen to her live.

ColorlessSlimyGoitered-max-1mb.gif

Also @Bionic-AHHH! upvoted one of my Messica Muteson's post from 1 year ago, this exchange of ours sent me:

sksjsks, i forgot about that. dead2

@Bionic-AHHH! upvoted a few of my posts in a old thread too, me trying to be the next @Winnie x Ava Max by putting "Why?" at the end of the thread title fall9

9 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

@Bionic-AHHH! upvoted a few of my posts in a old thread too, me trying to be the next @Winnie x Ava Max by putting "Why?" at the end of the thread title fall9

This thread is iconic, unfortunately, not many in BG have the wits to truly appreciate the true message rav3

Underrated thread, just like Jesusca Saintson, deserved 10 or more upvotes. rav3

9 hours ago, STJ said:

This is why I never listen to her live.

ColorlessSlimyGoitered-max-1mb.gif

Also @Bionic-AHHH! upvoted one of my Messica Muteson's post from 1 year ago, this exchange of ours sent me:

9 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Yes voting for old posts! Maybe some of you have forgotten, but I was babymario before babymario was even a baby. I was the original, selling 100 upvotes in just one month AND started my FOTP career as Tama with a controversial Dua Lipa vocals thread who got moved to Battlegrounds by one of the admins I guess.

I'm real.

aretha1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.