Sign in to follow this  

Let Me Love You Like A Woman (Music Video)

It's sad to say but my excitement for this new project practically nose dived over the last weeks. Today's releases were the last nails in the coffin kinda. bebe1

1 hour ago, Max said:

It's sad to say but my excitement for this new project practically nose dived over the last weeks. Today's releases were the last nails in the coffin kinda. bebe1

yep, 2020 is not a good year to be a Lana stan bebe1 this is the least hyped I've ever been for a Lana project and I've been a stan for a near decade now, which is funny because she arguably hit a new career high just last year

Let Me Cough on You Like a Karen getting the shitty video it deserves. Maybe she has done something right.

Knowing she filmed a budget video for the title track is the only thing getting me through rip4 

36 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

yep, 2020 is not a good year to be a Lana stan bebe1 this is the least hyped I've ever been for a Lana project and I've been a stan for a near decade now, which is funny because she arguably hit a new career high just last year

Exactly!!! NFR was her absolute peak artistically. bebe1 

to think she came from Born To Die visuals to this

On 10/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Luca said:

Technically we came from this to this tbh, considering videogames and the other oldies

On 10/16/2020 at 10:57 PM, Luca said:

Tbh i think her label don't give her much money for the videos cuz her songs ain't much commercial anymore. nicki5 Her last good video was Doin' Time, probably the most commercial song on NFR!. nicki5 

3 hours ago, Shego said:

Tbh i think her label don't give her much money for the videos cuz her songs ain't much commercial anymore. nicki5 Her last good video was Doin' Time, probably the most commercial song on NFR!. nicki5 

well Doin' Time was also...her last music video before this (not counting the "short film" that we got t) nicki5 I'm sure we'll get something cute this era, the teasers she's posted for other videos this era seem a little more promising and high-budget

I'd actually reckon that it's not her label's fault that everything seems low effort, it's pretty clear at this point that Lana's just been phoning it in for the most part and does whatever she wants without intervention/guidance/feedback from her label nicki5 

If this is the lead single for NFR! pt. 2, keep it mad12

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

If this is the lead single for NFR! pt. 2, keep it mad12

I'm pretty sure it's a promo single a la Honeymoon and that the COCC title track is the lead single mad12 still boring though, but it's sorta grown on me since release lol

36 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I'm pretty sure it's a promo single a la Honeymoon and that the COCC title track is the lead single mad12 still boring though, but it's sorta grown on me since release lol

Did it age better than her lips? mad12