Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Let Me Love You Like A Woman (Music Video)

Recommended Posts

It's sad to say but my excitement for this new project practically nose dived over the last weeks. Today's releases were the last nails in the coffin kinda. bebe1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Max said:

It's sad to say but my excitement for this new project practically nose dived over the last weeks. Today's releases were the last nails in the coffin kinda. bebe1

yep, 2020 is not a good year to be a Lana stan bebe1 this is the least hyped I've ever been for a Lana project and I've been a stan for a near decade now, which is funny because she arguably hit a new career high just last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let Me Cough on You Like a Karen getting the shitty video it deserves. Maybe she has done something right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knowing she filmed a budget video for the title track is the only thing getting me through rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

yep, 2020 is not a good year to be a Lana stan bebe1 this is the least hyped I've ever been for a Lana project and I've been a stan for a near decade now, which is funny because she arguably hit a new career high just last year

Exactly!!! NFR was her absolute peak artistically. bebe1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to think she came from Born To Die visuals to this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Luca said:

to think she came from Born To Die visuals to this

Technically we came from this to this tbh, considering videogames and the other oldies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 10:57 PM, Luca said:

to think she came from Born To Die visuals to this

Tbh i think her label don't give her much money for the videos cuz her songs ain't much commercial anymore. nicki5 Her last good video was Doin' Time, probably the most commercial song on NFR!. nicki5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shego said:

Tbh i think her label don't give her much money for the videos cuz her songs ain't much commercial anymore. nicki5 Her last good video was Doin' Time, probably the most commercial song on NFR!. nicki5 

well Doin' Time was also...her last music video before this (not counting the "short film" that we got t) nicki5 I'm sure we'll get something cute this era, the teasers she's posted for other videos this era seem a little more promising and high-budget

I'd actually reckon that it's not her label's fault that everything seems low effort, it's pretty clear at this point that Lana's just been phoning it in for the most part and does whatever she wants without intervention/guidance/feedback from her label nicki5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is the lead single for NFR! pt. 2, keep it mad12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LÉON said:

If this is the lead single for NFR! pt. 2, keep it mad12

I'm pretty sure it's a promo single a la Honeymoon and that the COCC title track is the lead single mad12 still boring though, but it's sorta grown on me since release lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I'm pretty sure it's a promo single a la Honeymoon and that the COCC title track is the lead single mad12 still boring though, but it's sorta grown on me since release lol

Did it age better than her lips? mad12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×