Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna sings part of 'Waiting' on IG post

Ugh, one of her best. I do wonder why she hasn't performed that many Erotica songs, is it because her voice can't hold? She could easily remix those to suit her live voice. Was/Is she too afraid/ashamed to perform those songs again after the backlash? But that doesn't fit her character either and the did perform Erotica etc at Girlie Show so idk. She did nail Bad Girl at that SNL live tho, and Fever too, so, it really confuses me a little. 

Like, she went so strong on this album, and then just kinda gave up on it right after. (Guess you could say that for some of her other albums too sdfsdf) 

4 hours ago, Vaccinate ha! said:

I do wonder why she hasn't performed that many Erotica songs, is it because her voice can't hold?

I don't think that's why dead2 she's barely singing on most of Erotica's songs. It's probably just because it's full of album cuts that "nobody" cares about and it's an album that most people aren't insanely familiar with. Obviously the fans love it. She focuses more on picking a few forgotten singles rather than old album tracks. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.